Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Posting Screenshot Data onto the Apnea Board
Thank you to all who replied to my Mask Leakage post on Dec 25, 2014.

What format can I use to post screenshots of SleepyHead Data as an attachment onto the Apnea Board?

Happy New Year
Post Reply Post Reply
I think you need a few more posts to be able to upload to the board.
The preferred way is to open an anonymous account on photobucket; push the images up there; then put the URL between [IMG[ tags.
That way it doesn't take up space on the forum servers.

these should help:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/misc.ph...elp&hid=19
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/misc.ph...elp&hid=22
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to the board and using a cpap need suggestions bigpapa7272 23 531 02-16-2017, 11:38 PM
Last Post: Melman
Idea [Admin Note] Apnea Board Handout Flyer SuperSleeper 23 9,325 02-03-2017, 05:03 PM
Last Post: storywizard
  [Treatment] New to the board, having trouble sleeping LittleLuLu 18 619 01-29-2017, 11:54 AM
Last Post: LittleLuLu
  New to Board not to Sleep Apnea Dr Bobs Patient 5 243 01-07-2017, 05:06 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Why does Sleepyhead data not match my machine's data? Ihaveapnea 8 508 01-06-2017, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Ihaveapnea
  AHI won't go below 9 - sleephead screenshot shona 8 476 12-27-2016, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Admin Note] Rules clarification - posting text of outside articles is encouraged SuperSleeper 2 228 12-14-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper