Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Posting for SleepySylvia She sent this in a PM
Greetings, I have been using a C-pap since 1987. It was a monstrosity then but I slept like a baby that first night and since. I have gone through 5-6 units. Now my used machines are dying it makes plenty of noise high screeching. These were given to me by friends and family. I need to order another, problem is I now live in Central America and there is one place in the capitol city ( 8 hrs by bus) to get them. The selection is very limited. I also will be paying cash ( reason I don't live at home cannot afford it ) My doctor here gave me a script it is in Spanish and not US MD. When I speak with my daughter's stateside physician I want to give her as much info as I can to get script written. I think I want an Auto pap or B-pap.for versatility. I have programmed my C-pap for years and I want to get a machine that offers possible changes. I hope I have made my-self clear . What are the names of machines I can look at.
My unit is now set on 11.
Thanks for you help
Sylvia
Post Reply Post Reply
Supplier #2 in our Supplier's List (link at the top of every page) ships internationally. They have used and open box machines.

For what machines to consider, a good place to start is this article:
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ne_Choices
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi SleepySylvia,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
What Paula said.
Good luck to you on getting a new machine.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

And they might take a script written in Spanish -- you'll have to ask.

Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You tube on posting data yankees123 2 188 09-26-2017, 07:29 PM
Last Post: yankees123
  First try at posting stats for review KSMatthew 32 1,378 07-14-2017, 10:31 AM
Last Post: Marillion
  First Time Posting DreamWeaver80 13 695 07-09-2017, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  First time chart posting... feedback? S.L. Ping Beauty 6 336 06-17-2017, 11:27 AM
Last Post: chill
  First try at posting SleepyHead data stanleydean 3 343 04-07-2017, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Melman
  Found a groove w/ settings, posting data for comments pls gcritchley 4 382 03-31-2017, 01:20 PM
Last Post: Cranberry Ray
  [Admin Note] Rules clarification - posting text of outside articles is encouraged SuperSleeper 2 430 12-14-2016, 02:50 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper