Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Posting screenshot of sleepyhead
Posting screenshot of sleepyhead
I have used the search function and have got all the info I need technically (thank you), to post a screen shot. When posting a screen shot there is a lot of information. What part of the screen do I screen shot? It doesn't seem like I can get all the information in one shot.

Thank you in advance
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Posting screenshot of sleepyhead
Hi 405. - Welcome

Here is a link to organizing the charts:
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization

Also, please us the "F12" key to take the screenshot. This will remove any calendar and right sidebar if they are displayed.

Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
This is basically what you are after..except the smilie face. That's dumb and I only put it there cause I almost never see it Cool

[Image: UxzWH59l.png]
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Please correct the following errors before continuing:

You are not allowed to post links in this forum.
You are not allowed to post images in this forum.

???
Post Reply Post Reply
Give it another try. It takes more than 4 posts before a member can post links. You are now a member of the Member group and should have no problem.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-05-2017, 10:52 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: ... the smilie face. That's dumb and I only put it there cause I almost never see it Cool

[Image: UxzWH59l.png]

It is elusive! Congrats! Now work on the next one -
Congrats
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Just to add a bit of a helpful tip for taking SH screenshots, pressing the sequence F11, F12, F11 gives the best results. F11 toggles full screen mode. Also SH should be on your main monitor if you have dual monitors.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
[Image: screenshot-20170105-101516_zpsrugvyhgp.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
Well 405, how do you feel about more pressure? I only ask, cause you're going to need it. You have excellent volume and the statistics are pretty straight forward; other than obstructive apneas, it all looks good. I think you can keep the minimum pressure where it is, but you need to open up the top end to about 18 and see what happens. Other possibilities are to see if OA coincides with back sleeping, but the fact is the OA is well-distributed through the night. You've got some mask leaks, but nothing out of control. Looks a bit disruptive though.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
Man... you have already told me more than the guy I payed hundreds to. Why can't anyone in the medical field talk like that? Do they think that we are not smart enough to understand English? I suspect that they want to keep us in the dark.
I just can't believe the technology that has went into these machines and then the ability to interpret it with this "sleepyhead" software. I'll crank it up to 18.
Thank you so much for looking at this and thank everyone of you that keep the wheels on this forum.
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can anyone tell me from this screenshot what Oscar is using as my baseline SpO2 level mikep118 13 1,937 11-13-2023, 06:05 AM
Last Post: Muggzy
  F12/Take Screenshot Not Saving Screenshot under Linux? DigitalMan43 4 699 09-30-2023, 05:04 PM
Last Post: DigitalMan43
  posting oscar data Julia63 6 929 08-24-2023, 08:17 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Screenshot display issue syphon101 0 483 09-04-2021, 12:17 PM
Last Post: syphon101
  OSCAR Screenshot Save Fails under Crostini Linux anderson5420 7 949 03-29-2021, 02:57 PM
Last Post: anderson5420
  Take Screenshot F12 (ERROR) BrassCat 10 1,480 04-09-2020, 08:02 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
Question Chart screenshot not quite right? Ockrocket 9 1,126 02-13-2020, 06:49 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.