Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Diagnosis] wake up tired
wake up tired
Hi
I have Resmed Airsense 10 autoset. I use it on cpap mode with a pressure of 11 cmh2o and a resmed n20 mask.
My AHI is usually less than 1 but sometimes on bad nights can go up to 2 no more. Leak rate is 0.
Everyday I wake up tired that can last to midday. I noticed large spikes in my breathing. Are they arousals or something else?
I don't feel that I'm waking up.

Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: wake up tired
You are experiencing high flow limitation throughout the night.  Preferably, the 95% FL number should be .05 or under.

Flow Limitations can wreck your sleep by causing arousals that you're not even aware of.

Utilizing EPR will normally bring that number down and hopefully a more restful sleep.

Try EPR 2 for a few days and let's hope for some improvement.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks I'll give it a try.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank You Opalrose. 
Your advice helped.
Post Reply Post Reply
Good to know!

Post another chart if you need further help...
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help a noob - low AHI but still feeling tired PeachPhantom 3 159 04-17-2024, 08:31 PM
Last Post: PeachPhantom
  [CPAP] Low AHIs but still tired EntRESTo 3 245 04-16-2024, 08:27 AM
Last Post: 40plus
  Low AHI but still feel tired everyday Abhi 7 519 04-10-2024, 08:07 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Wake up very early circa 4AM with bad headache, any help appreciated. new2paphopeful 1 160 03-30-2024, 05:48 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  New- CA CA-Tired help with settings advice jenjabba 8 312 03-27-2024, 01:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 83 5,472 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Need help... Brain fog and constantly tired pulseoximeter 4 290 03-18-2024, 10:01 PM
Last Post: pulseoximeter

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.