Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Potentially moving to UK: How does CPAP supplies work on NIH?
Question 
Potentially moving to UK: How does CPAP supplies work on NIH?
Wife's company may be relocating us to the UK.  My understanding is that with her work Visa we'll be on NIH healthcare.  I've already got a OSA diagnosis which I'm assuming they'll honor, and since I'm already considered "treated" it shouldn't affect my driving privileges. 

How do supplies work? Does the NIH cover CPAP supplies?  I use a P10 and I found one site in the UK but the pillows are 2x the price of Supplier #1. Should I plan on stocking up when we return to the USA for summer & winter breaks?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Potentially moving to UK: How does CPAP supplies work on NIH?
I think you probably mean the 'NHS' (National Health Service)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 6 80 Yesterday, 08:52 PM
Last Post: johnbrain
  Medicare Providers for Airmini Supplies knitsafghans 4 148 03-15-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Moving from Dreamstation to Aircurve PartsGuy 9 597 02-22-2024, 10:31 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Lowenstein Prisma 20A - how can I work out energy usage for camping? JamesD0079 4 623 02-15-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  Changing CPAP Machine & DME/Insurance & Supplies StratCat48 3 274 02-10-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Medicare & Re-Ordering Supplies oneeyeopen 12 871 02-07-2024, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] Beginner Must Have Equipment/Supplies PoutinePrincess 7 375 02-07-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.