Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Good Canadian Sleep Clinics (Ontario Preferably)?
Good Canadian Sleep Clinics (Ontario Preferably)?
Hey fellow pappers, I'm in need of a new sleep clinic since my current one has given me some some very bad experiences and are very profit centric. 

Any recommendations for a good sleep clinic in Ontario, Canada?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Good Canadian Sleep Clinics (Ontario Preferably)?
My first sleep clinic moved shortly after my 30 or 90 day check-in, and thereafter ignored me, so I won't recommend them...

My cardiologist referred me to the head of the sleep clinic at my university hospital network. So far I've only had the one virtual appointment, where re reviewed my recent ResMed data.

That's all I've got.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ontario is a very big place. Where in ontario?
Post Reply Post Reply
At this point I'm willing to go anywhere in the southern half of Ontario, preferably GTA or 1 hour drive outside of GTA
Post Reply Post Reply
Your GP should be able to recommend one.

I didn't like mine - nothing specifically wrong with it, but the doctor is a fussy, dictator. I had a different doctor there before but he left moved to Brampton.

Have you used OSCAR? If not you should try it out and see if members here could help you sort out your treatment.
Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Idea [CPAP] New to CPAP, Good So Far! TWINDAWN 2 72 Yesterday, 04:30 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Need help to find a good Luna G3 pressure. johnathanb76 13 204 03-22-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Canadian here without insurance. Purchase advice needed. TrailerSweetheart 31 5,527 03-21-2024, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Good AHI but Low Tidal Volume and Minute Ventilation erolalper 1 148 03-15-2024, 07:57 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 165 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  25 years of cpap, and still not working good Johan van der veen 2 178 03-08-2024, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Johan van der veen
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 208 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.