Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Is this image of SH the correct way to post on forums? Also, how am I doing?!
RE: Is this image of Sleepyhead the correct way to post on forums? Also, how am I doing?!
(03-16-2019, 07:38 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: Of course the real question is, what do you think? You have to be comfortable with the therapy. In this case you have a stable pressure that is able to treat all events and has room to move either up or down.

I don't feel that rush of energy many posters have posted about after starting CPAP. In fact, I don't think I've noticed any meaningful difference pre and post-CPAP use. 

I still drink my coffee in the morning, I still feel groggy when I wake up, but even if the benefits of CPAP are physical and not mental, I would still consider that a success. 

If the charts are looking good, I'll keep it here!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Is this image of Sleepyhead the correct way to post on forums? Also, how am I doing?!
I think the euphoric rush is over-stated. The majority of people using CPAP feel "functional" or perhaps normal. Sure that first good sleep after years of deprivation can feel manic, but it eventually settles down to a normal life where your sleep is like everyone else's. How many people without apnea do you see raving about how great they slept?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] First Post - Can't stay asleep with CPAP DKane 8 122 43 minutes ago
Last Post: DKane
Arrow Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here SuperSleeper 1,364 625,886 03-24-2024, 07:19 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question [Diagnosis] First post-CPAP visit to Sleep Doc - What to talk about? FlyAU98 6 186 03-23-2024, 09:08 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  r4robin - Therapy Thread (Help with BiLevel settings-post #5) r4robin 42 1,825 03-11-2024, 01:26 PM
Last Post: bertchintus
  First Post - Help with Settings Ideas jrudicel 3 169 03-10-2024, 12:10 PM
Last Post: jrudicel
  First post, provider is not much help. DPAlaska 2 270 01-26-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: DPAlaska
  [CPAP] New User Struggling - PSG and CPAP Data Post PSG1 4 2,114 01-08-2024, 06:57 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.