Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Power loss Res Med S 9
Power loss Res Med S 9
hello I have a question Re: my Res Med S 9 . APAP machine .. I turn on the machine it activates for a few seconds and then the following messege is displayed Check RES MED 30/90 W power supply unit and fully insert connector. I have checked the power cord on both ends and reconnected it several times.with no success. Has anyone experienced this problem? If anyone has experienced this problem please advise what the solution was..
Thanks Marty Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Power loss Res Med S 9
Hi Marty, welcome aboard
I've not seen this message before, can you use still the machine
Try to unplug it and disconnect humidifier, put back together, check the power brick connections, plug it again and if still getting this message than assume its faulty, might as well reported and have it exchanged. Also it would be an added bonus if ts anything other than S9 AutoSet or Elite bc if got Escape in the name its not data capable just shows compliance hours used and no efficacy data.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Power loss Res Med S 9
Yes, I've gotten the same error but have always been able to clear it by carefully and fully pushing the machine connector in. The way I've got my machine the power is coming in from over it and that seems to want to pull the connector out slightly.

Sorry, I don't know any other solution. I would recommend that you check the pins on the connector to make sure none of them might be bent.

Always wondered how the machine had enough power to tell me it's not plugged in correctly! I guess it's smarter than I am.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Battery power source for ResMed machine MaskedOne 8 167 04-12-2024, 04:42 PM
Last Post: MaskedOne
  Transcend (Somnetics) Micro Power Plug Size SteadyState 6 1,892 03-25-2024, 01:14 PM
Last Post: johnbrain
  weight loss meds with cpap ButtonNoseBarbie 3 215 03-25-2024, 11:23 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Airsence 10 Date Resets after Power Outrage Khayyam Qaiser 2 249 01-26-2024, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Khayyam Qaiser
  Philips Respironics DreamStation check power Steve Foley 18 22,719 01-07-2024, 02:09 PM
Last Post: zebedee
  AirSense 10. Power cable broke on air tube connecting ring. Ruhtra 1 427 11-18-2023, 02:29 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  AirCurve power problem Shamus54 10 1,030 10-30-2023, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Shamus54

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.