Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Preference Screen in SH
Preference Screen in SH
I just re-installed SH and didn't find the Preference section until after installation.  As a result it didn't install back to the beginning in September 2015--started with yesterday.  If I now go in and change that to the correct date will it go back to the beginning?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Preference Screen in SH
I included a section in the Beginner's Guide to Sleepyhead wiki for reinstalling Sleepyhead and getting your data. Take a look and let me know if you have questions.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I did a new install of SH--completely deleted all previous files. I didn't know how to find the Preference that was mentioned in the Beginners Guide (yes, I did read it again) and the date in preferences is now 27 March 2018 (but the box isn't checked) instead of 12 September 2015 like previously. My changes in settings and machine information indicate first use in January 2017--not September 2015 as previously.

The question/s I need answered are how to get SH to show the whole contents of my SD card and have all information showing back to the original start dates.
Post Reply Post Reply
Are you sure those files are still on your SD card and they haven't been over-written?
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't know how they could have been over-written. It isn't the end of the world--I know nothing about getting into folders, etc. for data like I see talked about here. I have a hand-written log from almost day one--I log in the info from the events tab every day. Can I change that date on the Preference page back and see what happens? At one time I had it back to the beginning. Both of my computers got new hard drives in this past year--SH came off both times and was reloaded. Haven't put it back on my PC yet.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sidesleeper, the files and backups from your previous installation of Sleepyhead are located in My Documents/Sleepyhead/Profiles assuming you are using a Windows machine. All of your data is there, and all you have to do is point Sleepyhead to use it. Under the Profiles folder are the names of the data. Create a profile matching that name in Sleepyhead, then in Sleepyhead, go to File/Change Data Folder. Use the dialog box to navigate to My Docments/Sleepyhead/Profiles/Your Profile Name, and click okay. All of your old data should appear.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New software version doesn't view properly, wide screen mode? piratekitty 3 365 02-10-2024, 08:38 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Oscar V 1.5 [screen resolution issues - solved, see post #4] Dannobre 15 1,597 09-10-2023, 06:15 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Screen scaling of data BlueSky1958 5 508 04-26-2023, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Sudden, erroneous, invariant, on-screen (VAuto) reports of AHI 2SleepBetta 0 583 09-18-2022, 11:25 PM
Last Post: 2SleepBetta
  OSCAR Screen Format Windows 11 edfreeman 2 881 01-11-2022, 10:07 PM
Last Post: edfreeman
  screen shot cberistain 2 562 10-28-2021, 01:10 PM
Last Post: cberistain
Exclaimation OSCAR Dual Screen Problem on Windows 10 VK3XEM 2 597 08-09-2021, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.