Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Daylight Savings TIme
RE: Daylight Savings TIme
Most of the states that adopted year-round time (Arizona) adopted DST. That would be my preference, but in retirement it makes a lot less difference. I only change an old battery powered alarm clock and a microwave not connected to the internet. The rest of my clocks, my cars are all connected and change automatically.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-13-2021, 09:56 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: I will add, change you machine's time CAREFULLY.  Every time we have a time change, we get posts about people accidentally changing the date or moving the time too far. Get it right, or leave it alone.  The machine is not an alarm clock, and the difference of 1-hour does not change the interpretation of the data.  Not changing the time is an option.

I totally agree!  As much as I like my data to be time-accurate, I've concluded it's better to just leave the time alone on my machines!  Not worth the hassle!
Post Reply Post Reply
In AZ we say, we don't change our clocks, just the entire time zone. It is fun trying to remember if it is one hour difference or the same time between here and CA.

Flying was always great - local +7 to get to GMT. Navigators always worked in GMT. Local time was for when the bars opened.
Homer

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Monitors are also Advisory Members, just with Extra Work assigned.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 205 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,431 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  TIME FOR SLEEPRIDER'S annual DST WARNING srlevine1 19 616 03-12-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 244 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  Taking mask off at the same time everynight sleepyman95 2 171 03-08-2024, 12:25 AM
Last Post: sleepyman95
  Having a terrible time--please help with OSCAR Montacute 25 803 03-06-2024, 10:27 AM
Last Post: sarahsleeps
  Hard time to find the right mask labrat 42 2,216 02-14-2024, 01:58 PM
Last Post: labrat

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.