Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Presidential Debate
RE: Presidential Debate
I'll be so glad when this Presidential Election is over. It has to be the lowest, dirtiest, slimiest, in the gutter, take the low road, don't turn your back, election ever. 

Same goes for those running for state seats. They're all slimy. 

It once again reminds me that politicians are nothing more than crooks......who haven't yet been caught, charged, jailed, tried, convicted and then sentenced.

Forgot to mention, 2020 has sucked to extreme levels all year long. Instead of having a New Year's Celebration, we need to celebrate the end of 2020.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
And don't forget the senate race we have between two retired military members who are doing a real good job of slinging stuff at each other. I worked with Martha when I was active AF and she was an A-10 operational squadron commander. I ran wing scheduling at the time and was also the chief of the three different exercise evaluation teams and would get to evaluate her squadron ops.

Don't wish for too much for 2020 as I saw someone say there is flaming snow in the future for December. Too-funny
Homer

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Monitors are also Advisory Members, just with Extra Work assigned.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm kind of curious, what is your take on McSally? Is she all that she claims to be?  Eat-popcorn
Post Reply Post Reply
Hard to say, but I know when she was a commander she took care of her troops as well as getting the mission accomplished. She was the commander of the operational A-10 squadron. We also had 2 training squadrons at the time. When she was a commander in the Saudi area of ops as an O-6 she fought and won against the dress code rules for females. There was one set for military (more restrictive) and another for non-military personnel including contractors. This most likely cost her her star. I did see her a couple of years ago and after having not seen her for about 15 years, she still remembered me.

When I hear a negative ad say "so and so voted against legislation" I always question the ad. We do not know the reason - bad legislation, no funding, other items attached to it, legislation put in as a feeler (happens a lot). I am more interested in the legislation they sponsored.

I met Kelly once and also heard him speak at an event and was not impressed. I know several folks who were negatively affected with some of his deals. He has a problem looking at you when you are talking with him. He is also a typical Navy fighter pilot with the ego to match. He is the direct opposite of his wife Gabby who I met many years ago before she was shot.

I haven't made up my mind yet (ballot one the fridge door) but leaning towards McSally.
Homer

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Monitors are also Advisory Members, just with Extra Work assigned.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Thanks for your reply! That was very interesting. My wife is going to vote for her. 

I'm not sure, but wasn't she sexually assaulted (raped) by a superior officer while in the Air Force? I see her campaign ad on tv that she mentions being a "survivor" @ age 17 and being assaulted by a gym teacher or something?

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/sen-mart...d=61513137
Post Reply Post Reply
Anyone following the Hunter Biden and Biden family scandal? https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reve...an-to-dad/
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've seen snippets of it on the news. I clicked on the link that you posted and now have a better understanding of what is going on. 

Doesn't surprise me one bit. Politicians, no matter how innocent they appear to be, usually aren't.  Bigwink
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
I've heard the news and read the article. Am I the only one to find it very odd that so much evidence would be so concentrated on one device? I'm sure it can happen, but I was never so lucky.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Beginner's Guide to Sleepyhead and OSCAR
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
So it may be we have two corrupt liars running for president instead of one.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, we watched it.  I was disappointed to say the least.

Ranger, TYFYS.  My Ranger came home last year.  We were exceptionally proud of the service given and more so that he was able to come on with boots on.

Maybe now with him home safely and the assistance of CPAP, I will sleep better and night.

RLTW

bkw
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Obama Wasn't So Great Ay Debate Schnauzers 5 1 2,502 10-06-2012, 06:02 PM
Last Post: cbramsey

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.