Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Presidential election.
RE: Presidential election.
As an keen/avid/obsessive (depends who you ask) photographer, I was dismayed to find myself the subject of private warnings from a couple of admins in a PHOTOGRAPHY forum simply because I hold conservative political views. It came as a surprise, I'll be honest, because the topic under discussion was the trustworthiness or otherwise of info coming out of China with regard to Covid-19.

I was dubious of everything coming out of China, to say the least. Others were very defensive of China, though they often tried to call me racist by conflating the Chinese people with the PRC - two entirely different things IMO.

But this came after a series of political threads, in which I was one of a minority - at least it seemed few conservative-thinking people contributed - and a pack-attack would ensue every time. Why conservatives are shy is another topical debate.

But in the end, no longer feeling welcome - messages from left-leaning admins combined with a pile-on from like-minded folks whenever I posted - I left, another victim of the 'cancel culture'.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
If I had any doubts as to Trump's mentality and mindset not being as bad as I thought it was, his refusal to concede the election results are stunning and only reinforce my feelings. 

What in the world could he be thinking? Does he actually believe and / or think the results are going to somehow magically change? 

If there was ever a case of someone in dire need of some mental-health counseling, it would be him.  Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-22-2020, 09:17 PM)Big Guy Wrote: If I had any doubts as to Trump's mentality and mindset not being as bad as I thought it was, his refusal to concede the election results are stunning and only reinforce my feelings. 

What in the world could he be thinking? Does he actually believe and / or think the results are going to somehow magically change? 

If there was ever a case of someone in dire need of some mental-health counseling, it would be him.  Oh-jeez

His determination to contest the result is not unprecedented. Al Gore was given longer when he challenged. 

As to questioning his state of mind, surely that would depend on whether you give credence to the many suspicions (and actual witnesses who have gone so far as to sign affidavits)? Literally millions of Americans also believe the election was hijacked, so he has plenty of support. Not least of the many concerns is the way that the count progressed in an almost mirror-image fashion to the last Venezuelan election (i.e. one side winning until the count is suddenly halted, whereupon thousands of votes for the other side are discovered, turning the result on its head).

But opinions and suspicions count for little until tested and evidence investigated, which is all that has been demanded.

For me, having determined that the majority of mainstream media organisations are in the pay of the globalist elites, and seeing them work so very hard to pretend their is no such evidence of fraud, is proof enough that the coup is real.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think it's probably best to check expectations if you're hoping for the election to be overturned, and to be calm and patient if you favor the consensus outcome. This review of the elections is an important one that can help to identify here there are defects in the systems and regulations so they are not repeated, and elections remain a fair counting of all legal votes in a transparent manner. If we get that outcome, I think it will be easier to heal the divisions. Regardless of the outcome, there was bound to be about 50% of the electorate unhappy with the outcome.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
(11-23-2020, 09:05 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: I think it's probably best to check expectations if you're hoping for the election to be overturned ...

Sure, and to make a distinction between hopes and expectations. While I hope the result will be overturned, I don't really expect that to happen.

Now that The Swamp has learned from its underestimation of Trump's popularity, reasserted itself and put in place a sufficiently-rigged system, I don't think Trump (or any future candidate who isn't a Swamp Creature) stands a chance.
Post Reply Post Reply
Reports abound that Republican Senator Doug Mastriano has been banned by Twitter on the day that he organised and chaired a Republican meeting about potential election fraud.

The fact that he has been banned - if true and if due simply to his support for an inquiry - is not surprising in today's censorious climate but, to be fair, Twitter can't have riff raff troublemakers posting on its platform. After all, he's only an elected senior government official with a PhD and 4 masters degrees who served in Desert Storm and was deployed 3x to Afghanistan ..

Oh and I should have pointed out that this story has yet to be discovered by CNN, ABC, PBS, etc, despite their fierce pursuit of 'news'.
Post Reply Post Reply
It's funny how liberals think they are apart of some resistance.  You're not apart of any resistance when most of the media, social media and tech companies are on your side.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
I'm surprised this hasn't been censored... Yet.

Dominion Executive: "Trump is not going to win. I made f***ing sure of that." - YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_ks_sNITg

Language is toned down since this was broadcast on OAN.
I hope this does get investigated.
RayBee

Post Reply Post Reply
(Yesterday, 03:27 PM)RayBee Wrote: I'm surprised this hasn't been censored... Yet.

Dominion Executive: "Trump is not going to win. I made f***ing sure of that." - YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_ks_sNITg

Language is toned down since this was broadcast on OAN.
I hope this does get investigated.

Another story that the crooked media haven't got time to report, let alone investigate. Funny that. Can you imagine how the media would have reacted if Clinton had similar evidence to show that Trump cheated last time? The media frenzy would have hit nuclear levels and Trump would probably be in gaol by now.

This fraud is being operated on a truly staggering scale and foreshadows a complete takeover by rich, powerful globalists and their Leftist conspirators - a.k.a. 'The Swamp'.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Presidential Debate Big Guy 43 1,177 10-20-2020, 08:49 PM
Last Post: RayBee

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.