Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Pressure] Adjusting pressure on RESmart CPAP machine
Adjusting pressure on RESmart CPAP machine
I have what I think is a CPAP machine that is no longer manufactured, a RESmart. I want to decrease the pressure of 17, because when I started using my new F & P Simplus full face mask with it, the pressure is too strong and makes the mask leak bad as well as keeps me awake or awakens me. I can't find a manual on how to adjust the pressure setting. Can anybody help?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Adjusting pressure on RESmart CPAP machine
Hi garyd86421,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I think there is a link to manuals here on this board, hang in there for more answers.
Good luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
The supplier manual for your machine is available throught apneaboard here http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

The Resmart machines are manufactured in Asia and are not very widely distributed in the U.S. Generally provided in order to increase profit margin for DME suppliers, or for individuals purchasing an inexpensive machine to save money.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the suggestions, fellow sleep apnea friends. There are several RESmart manuals listed, but I can't really tell which of those goes with my machine. There's no indication of which model it is. On the bottom of the unit, it just says RESmart CPAP System manufactured for BMC Medical Co., Ltd. I have a serial number of CSX1542K110 if that's of any help. Can anyone help me identify which manual I need.

Post Reply Post Reply
There is no way to know. I would send the email for the manual with "Setup Manual" (without the quotes) in the subject line. BMC 3B Products RESmart CPAP in the body. If it is not an auto CPAP this is likely to get you instructions similar to what is needed for your machine. I'm sure there is a model number on the plate near the ser#.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I found the manual I needed. It was under BMC instead of RESmart. Thanks for the help.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ready to buy CPAP machine NewlyDiagnosed 13 220 Yesterday, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Need help new on CPAP machine Jimasripper 4 163 03-14-2024, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Jimasripper
  Is a travel CPAP machine worth it? BobbieM 21 5,447 03-14-2024, 01:55 PM
Last Post: tommystix
  Need help adjusting settings cokepi 1 104 03-08-2024, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Pressure] What Cpap pressure should I use? uarspatient2023 1 215 03-02-2024, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Expat31
  [Pressure] Help interpreting low AHI after reducing CPAP pressure? grrrrr 2 266 02-21-2024, 06:26 PM
Last Post: grrrrr
  [Pressure] unable to find pressure settings on my cpap timoteo666 7 427 02-17-2024, 09:56 PM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.