Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Pressure Advice
(03-10-2014, 07:47 AM)DeepBreathing Wrote: Actually I remember two elbow tests - one related to employing a secretary and the other was the definition of a gentleman. Dielaughing Not sure which one Mongo was referring to.

We have a winner!
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-10-2014, 09:46 AM)justMongo Wrote:
(03-10-2014, 07:47 AM)DeepBreathing Wrote: Actually I remember two elbow tests - one related to employing a secretary and the other was the definition of a gentleman. Dielaughing Not sure which one Mongo was referring to.

We have a winner!

Why is it always us engineers who know about these things? Grin
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-10-2014, 10:20 AM)DeepBreathing Wrote:
(03-10-2014, 09:46 AM)justMongo Wrote:

We have a winner!

Why is it always us engineers who know about these things? Grin

I guess it has something to do with the fact that it is you guys that figure out "what" to do, then us grunt troops have to actually perform the deeds....

Olmate, we really need to see your data to know what's going on. Your leak rate may be awful, which could skew your results, or great. Then your high pressure rate may be off the charts more than you need. But the engineer rocket scientists out here can't do more than toss suggestions without seeing the seismic info.
Post Reply Post Reply

i don't know how to add pics I go through the motions and all i get is a tiny box
Im using JPEG image

HELP.......PLEASE

[attachment=746]
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-10-2014, 09:00 PM)olmate Wrote: i don't know how to add pics I go through the motions and all i get is a tiny box
Im using JPEG image

HELP.......PLEASE

The tiny box has grown after being postedDont-know

Post Reply Post Reply
Info that was requested Cool

[attachment=749]
[attachment=747]
[attachment=748]

Post Reply Post Reply

S9 acceptable unintentional leak below 24 L/m, not a problem if goes slightly above every now and then, you might need a chinstrap
Turn machine off if happen to get up during the night to pee

Half of AHI are central events, we cannot be sure if scored while you,re awake or asleep

If were me, I call the sleep disorder unit at the hospital for an appointment (sleep study) and get a referral from GP
In Australia, sleep studies are covered by Medicare
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-10-2014, 09:12 PM)olmate Wrote: Info that was requested Cool

What zonk said.

I would also tighten up your pressure to 9 to 14. At least that is what I would do if it were me. YMMV

EDIT: I would like to see the graph with your AHI's, leaks, pressure. I can't help but wonder if you are having CA's because the pressure is too high. Can you post those 3 graphs?
Post Reply Post Reply
I just spent a bit of time organizing some snaps but Im over my limit to post them
how long does that last ?
Post Reply Post Reply

(03-11-2014, 12:19 AM)olmate Wrote: I just spent a bit of time organizing some snaps but Im over my limit to post them
how long does that last ?

Tiz a pain in the butt that olmate, you will have to delete some of your other pics to upload the new ones Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3 Nights in…Need Settings Advice bnephew 18 324 2 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Need some advice- first week of CPAP Chicago 39 1,517 09-18-2017, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] Viscious cycle of increased pressure -> more leak -> response of more pressure 3mp0w3r 5 161 09-16-2017, 09:04 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Make Leak Advice/Help JonnyCPAP 8 218 09-12-2017, 02:36 AM
Last Post: JonnyCPAP
Sad New and Need Advice - How long until I feel better? hjblackburn26 9 292 09-10-2017, 10:57 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
  New Joiner Advice on SA Self Diagnosis Tired OZ 4 286 09-07-2017, 07:38 PM
Last Post: wishicansleep
  Advice Needed- Problem With Recording on the CMS 50D + Oximeter nico08 4 182 09-07-2017, 12:08 AM
Last Post: aquanaut20