Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Pressure Advice
RE: Pressure Advice
(03-10-2014, 07:47 AM)DeepBreathing Wrote: Actually I remember two elbow tests - one related to employing a secretary and the other was the definition of a gentleman. Dielaughing Not sure which one Mongo was referring to.

We have a winner!
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-10-2014, 09:46 AM)justMongo Wrote:
(03-10-2014, 07:47 AM)DeepBreathing Wrote: Actually I remember two elbow tests - one related to employing a secretary and the other was the definition of a gentleman. Dielaughing Not sure which one Mongo was referring to.

We have a winner!

Why is it always us engineers who know about these things? Grin
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-10-2014, 10:20 AM)DeepBreathing Wrote:
(03-10-2014, 09:46 AM)justMongo Wrote:

We have a winner!

Why is it always us engineers who know about these things? Grin

I guess it has something to do with the fact that it is you guys that figure out "what" to do, then us grunt troops have to actually perform the deeds....

Olmate, we really need to see your data to know what's going on. Your leak rate may be awful, which could skew your results, or great. Then your high pressure rate may be off the charts more than you need. But the engineer rocket scientists out here can't do more than toss suggestions without seeing the seismic info.
Post Reply Post Reply
i don't know how to add pics I go through the motions and all i get is a tiny box
Im using JPEG image

HELP.......PLEASE

[attachment=746]
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-10-2014, 09:00 PM)olmate Wrote: i don't know how to add pics I go through the motions and all i get is a tiny box
Im using JPEG image

HELP.......PLEASE

The tiny box has grown after being postedDont-know

Post Reply Post Reply
Info that was requested Cool

[attachment=749]
[attachment=747]
[attachment=748]

Post Reply Post Reply
S9 acceptable unintentional leak below 24 L/m, not a problem if goes slightly above every now and then, you might need a chinstrap
Turn machine off if happen to get up during the night to pee

Half of AHI are central events, we cannot be sure if scored while you,re awake or asleep

If were me, I call the sleep disorder unit at the hospital for an appointment (sleep study) and get a referral from GP
In Australia, sleep studies are covered by Medicare
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-10-2014, 09:12 PM)olmate Wrote: Info that was requested Cool

What zonk said.

I would also tighten up your pressure to 9 to 14. At least that is what I would do if it were me. YMMV

EDIT: I would like to see the graph with your AHI's, leaks, pressure. I can't help but wonder if you are having CA's because the pressure is too high. Can you post those 3 graphs?
Post Reply Post Reply
I just spent a bit of time organizing some snaps but Im over my limit to post them
how long does that last ?
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-11-2014, 12:19 AM)olmate Wrote: I just spent a bit of time organizing some snaps but Im over my limit to post them
how long does that last ?

Tiz a pain in the butt that olmate, you will have to delete some of your other pics to upload the new ones Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to CPAP, looking for guidance and advice iamJB 16 296 6 hours ago
Last Post: Expat31
  New- CA CA-Tired help with settings advice jenjabba 8 174 Yesterday, 01:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  New Here, Been using OSCAR, Need Advice Regarding Adjustments FrankReality 26 868 03-26-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: FrankReality
  [Pressure] Advice on pressure adjustments akarifur 43 1,802 03-25-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Uzupan
  [Pressure] Looking for advice about ASV settings rosebladepat 7 144 03-15-2024, 07:12 PM
Last Post: rosebladepat
  [Treatment] Looking for Advice jlacassin 0 79 03-15-2024, 03:51 PM
Last Post: jlacassin
  [Treatment] CPAP to Bilevel advice kkjacks 21 800 03-12-2024, 01:33 PM
Last Post: kkjacks

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.