Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Pressure] AirSense 10 (C2C) -- How to set initial pressure
RE: AirSense 10 (C2C) -- How to set initial pressure
That's good to hear!

If you want to post a chart here for review, follow the links in my signature line.

I would think the card to cloud AirSense should work with OSCAR, but not entirely sure.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-16-2022, 08:59 AM)OpalRose Wrote: That's good to hear!  

If you want to post a chart here for review, follow the links in my signature line.

I would think the card to cloud AirSense should work with OSCAR, but not entirely sure.

There is another thread which confirms the data is in fact importable into and does work with OSCAR.  I still have one old laptop computer still in service which has an SD card slot so I may take a whack at reading the card and letting OSCAR have a look-see at what is happening.  Here's the thing, given my lately retired machine had no such capabilities, I am now a veteran of 15 years of CPAP usage without a single shred of data telling me how I'm doing or what is happening, so I'll need to come up to speed on the software as well.  Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
OSCAR update...

I just downloaded the software and imported the data from my SD card; wow, lots of data to understand and consume.

Starting point:
  • AHI: 75 (from sleep study performed in November 2007)
The above said, here are the salient points which jump out at me from last night:
  • Hours: 8:38:06
  • AHI: 0.35
  • Large Leak: 01%
  • Obstructive Apnea: 0.12
  • Unclassified Apnea: 0.00
  • Hypopnea: 0.23
  • RERA: 0.12
  • Total time in apnea: 00:00:10
Hmmm, sounds like I'm should leave well enough alone and be happy with my new machine.  Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
The presents of RERA indicates that you should be using at least some EPR.
I'd start by setting EPR=2 (the middle value) and FullTime, NOT Ramp Only.  That should reduce your hypopneas, flow limits, and RERAS

Please do post your daily charts.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 621 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  AirSense 10 Max Pressure setting Tomt 13 859 03-04-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Tomt
  [CPAP] Help - Initial Titration Suggestions gli890 2 305 02-17-2024, 01:04 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,185 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell
  Isn't Resmed's Expiratory Pressure Relief really Inspiratory Pressure Support?? Reznik 122 18,647 12-09-2023, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Kathy14225
  Help with initial settings for cpap machine jtrops 11 798 11-11-2023, 08:27 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Day 3 - Intro & Initial Concerns DivaBreather 3 366 09-13-2023, 06:26 PM
Last Post: Millstone50

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.