Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Pressure] Aircurve 10 VAuto settings recommendations
RE: Aircurve 10 VAuto settings recommendations
With my ivaps machine. I don't have a chart, I dial in my height and the machine automatically adjusts to the tidal volume. It then tries to maintain around this volume. I initially had trouble understanding how and why things were done and I still regard myself at the early end of the learning curve. However, I wouldn't dismiss it out of hand.
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
For auto-cpap, from machine data or software. You can set the min pressure 1 or 2cm below 95%. Or clinicians commonly use the maximum or 95% pressure for fixed pressure CPAP, this can also be used for min pressure.
https://aasm.org/resources/practiceparam...rating.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Aircurve 10 VAuto settings recommendations
Have never tried a chin strap in my years of use, but will see if it helps.  I do notice that if my mouth is dry air leaks out.  Probably a result of my mouth not being closed.

Thanks,
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Issue transitioning from Dreamstation BiPap to ResMed 10 VAuto BiLevel Supercharged 18 426 1 hour ago
Last Post: Supercharged
  [CPAP] [mb635] - AirSense 10 Autoset to Aircurve 10 ASV mb635 108 4,536 1 hour ago
Last Post: mb635
  Recommendations for aerophagia? always_tired 1 49 5 hours ago
Last Post: S. Manz
  [Treatment] Need some help to start treating me apnea with S10 AirCurve VAuto SleepingForest 32 550 Today, 12:26 AM
Last Post: SleepingForest
Wink [CPAP] flow limit,csas,aircurve asv zhaoyi9205 34 1,985 Today, 12:10 AM
Last Post: zhaoyi9205
  [Pressure] Newbie with UARS, using AirCurve 10 VAuto n15305 0 57 Yesterday, 02:31 PM
Last Post: n15305
  AirCurve 10 in ASV mode waitedwaytoolong 16 263 07-22-2021, 09:52 PM
Last Post: SonofBiPAPuser

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.