Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Pressure] Apap min pressure optimization
RE: Apap min pressure optimization
GWC2795, thanks for your support!, sorry for the basic question, but how can I adjust Epap pressure in my Dreamstation - by changing CFlex settings?, what is the effect of the ipap / epap pressure difference?
Post Reply Post Reply
Go here https://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-p...tup-manual for instructions on how to get a clinical manual for your machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Jaswilliams thanks, I'm using my Dreamstation in Auto Cpap mode, being capable to set both minimum and maximum pressures (in my case 6 and 15 H2O cm), so how these pressures relate to Ipap and Epap pressures.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you do not have any of the Flex modes turned on, then your IPAP and EPAP are the same pressure. Your machine is set to start at 6cm and, if needed, go as high as 15cm.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Head position optimization apneavolt 11 324 Yesterday, 08:34 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Oscar CPAP Optimization Results-Awesome!? SeePak 18 384 Yesterday, 05:32 AM
Last Post: SeePak
  Headache, Brain Fog, Dizziness, Nausea after APAP Use geosyncline 24 3,220 04-10-2024, 10:17 PM
Last Post: jiyun
  APAP Titration Help Needed dosertg07 2 143 04-09-2024, 11:45 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Pressure] Sefam S Box APAP mode sudden failure Helentw 3 124 04-07-2024, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Helentw
  APAP to VAuto not going well snapperzz 6 222 04-05-2024, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Health] RESMED APAP tuning sleeper2460 17 907 04-02-2024, 01:40 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.