Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Pressure] BIPAP Pressure Setting Help rising AHI
BIPAP Pressure Setting Help rising AHI
Hello, I have been using the Phillips Dreamstation Auto-Bipap for a few years now. After trying a lot of different masks I landed on the AirTouch F20 with the BiPap. My AHI has suddenly jumped and I'm wondering if my settings are correct. I thought I landed on a decent spread of Min EPAP 16.5 with +5.5 for IPAP but AHI has creeped up.

My insurance has never covered my sleep apnea treatments because I am homebound and have not, up to now, been able to get a sleep study. I am having one done soon so hopefully that will change. I have bought all of my equipment out of packet for the past years. 

[Image: YXpIkmN.png]

The above image is from the most recent night of sleep

[Image: Oqm8PPN.png]

This is an overview of my data for the past month.

Any ideas what I might be able to tweak the pressure settings to?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VAuto Trigger Setting MrIvanDrago 0 7 22 minutes ago
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Diagnosed with UARS just got CPAP with mask need help setting it up nicchamilton 3 87 1 hour ago
Last Post: nicchamilton
  F40 Mask Setting MrIvanDrago 2 41 2 hours ago
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  N30i [what mask setting] Airsense 10 AutoSet Topdogg7505 8 3,245 04-20-2024, 10:02 AM
Last Post: ahfairley
  BiPAP Pressure for Possible UARS bertchintus 50 2,339 04-16-2024, 02:57 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  Resmed Airsense 10 time to return to low pressure setting jfchap 3 179 04-13-2024, 03:54 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Rising AHI the last couple of weeks Brimstone 7 253 04-12-2024, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Brimstone

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.