Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Pressure] Changing pressure on HDM Z1 cpap
Changing pressure on HDM Z1 cpap
To change the pressure setting on the HDM Z1 travel cpap,
follow these instructions.

1. Make sure the cpap is not active (screen should show
a pressure of 0.0
2. Simultaneously press the blue spot above the screen
and the start button below the screen.
3. Hold for several seconds until the current pressure setting
shows.
4. Use the up/down buttons to set the desired pressure.
5. Again, simultaneously press the blue spot and the start
button for several seconds to ensure the pressure change
is stored.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Changing pressure on HDM Z1 cpap
Any chance you can email us a copy of the Clinician Setup Guide or Clinician Manual?

Email address is: apneaboard@gmail.com

Pretty please? Smile
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry, I don't have the manual; I discovered how
to do it by experimenting with the buttons;
previous experience with a different cpap machine
gave me some clues as to how to do it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi dmh,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-16-2013, 07:58 PM)dmh Wrote: To change the pressure setting on the HDM Z1 travel cpap,
follow these instructions.

1. Make sure the cpap is not active (screen should show
a pressure of 0.0
2. Simultaneously press the blue spot above the screen
and the start button below the screen.
3. Hold for several seconds until the current pressure setting
shows.
4. Use the up/down buttons to set the desired pressure.
5. Again, simultaneously press the blue spot and the start
button for several seconds to ensure the pressure change
is stored.

Just adjusted mine -- the blue spot is not a button; all you need to do is hold the center/start button for steps 2 and 5.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi tomchavez, WELCOME! to the forum.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi,

When I follow these instructions on my Z1, I can change the pressure. However, when I start the machine it cranks up to the original pressure, not the newly set one. Any advice? I've successfully reset pressure on many machines in the past but this HDM Z1 has me stumped.
Post Reply Post Reply
Oops - figured it out - I was not holding the on/off button after changing the pressure long enough to program the new setting. Have it working now.
As tomchavez states, just holding the power button for 3 seconds is enough, there is no hidden 2nd button.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-16-2013, 08:58 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Any chance you can email us a copy of the Clinician Setup Guide or Clinician Manual?
Email address is: apneaboard@gmail.com
Pretty please? Smile
I have the clinicians manual for the Z1 Auto. Tomorrow if I can remember, I will bring it into work with me, get it scanned and emailed to you.

Post Reply Post Reply
I am trying to learn how to change the pressure on my newly received HDM Z1. I have followed the above instructions but once the target pressure is displayed, I find that I cannot change that setting with the up and down buttons. Any suggestions? Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] What Cpap pressure should I use? uarspatient2023 1 237 03-02-2024, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Expat31
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 207 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea NewlyDiagnosed 8 400 02-26-2024, 05:08 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  [Pressure] Help interpreting low AHI after reducing CPAP pressure? grrrrr 2 278 02-21-2024, 06:26 PM
Last Post: grrrrr
  [Pressure] unable to find pressure settings on my cpap timoteo666 7 448 02-17-2024, 09:56 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Dizziness and ear pressure/fullness after using cpap dizzy1 0 181 02-10-2024, 08:52 PM
Last Post: dizzy1
  Changing CPAP Machine & DME/Insurance & Supplies StratCat48 3 275 02-10-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.