Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Pressure] Curative K Series CPAP System
Curative K Series CPAP System
How do I access pressure settings on the Curative K series CPAP System?

There is apparently a password on this machine as opposed to a "secret button" or key combination for entering into administrative mode.

Thanks to anybody that can help.

DTRD
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Curative K Series CPAP System
OOH, that's ugly. I didn't find anything online about the password.

However, DME's tend to be dumb, so they probably keep it simple. Try a few simple passwords like 1234, 1111, 9999. You might also try the first or last 4 digits of the serial number or model number on the label. Hopefully, they won't have a different password for each machine. As I said, DME's are dumb and can't handle that level of organization.

I'm interested in where you got a Curative K series CPAP machine. Online, local "brick and mortar" DME, etc. What state and country are you in?

Please let us know if you find the password.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'd be trying 0000
Post Reply Post Reply
Are you sure the name is "Curative K"?

All I could find online was about the Curasa CPAP made by Curative Medical.

Manufacturer site here:

http://www.curativemedical.com/products.html

Dont-know
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi DTRD,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
The only Curative Medical machine I have heard anything about is the Curasa, but I don't know anything about its settings
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy and setting up your new machine.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I actually found some FDA application records for the K series. There was a lot of detail there but nothing much of use to doctors or patients.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-04-2016, 10:29 PM)DTRD Wrote: How do I access pressure settings on the Curative K series CPAP System?

There is apparently a password on this machine as opposed to a "secret button" or key combination for entering into administrative mode.

Thanks to anybody that can help.

DTRD

Thanks to all for your input and advice. The first 4 digits of the serial number was the winner. The Curasa is a very inexpensive machine which I got as a travel machine. Twice when I have traveled in the Middle East, my CPAP was almost held by airport security. I did not want to lose my main CPAP machine. I also got the inline hose filters for it which comes in handy when you are in less than luxurious accomodations. All in All I am happy with the Curasa machine -- especially now that I can adjust it as needed.

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,963 358,863 04-12-2024, 12:35 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Resmed Heating System Errors btreger 0 102 04-05-2024, 01:20 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Inspire system JThammer 15 361 04-04-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: cdplatt
  Airsense 11. Heating system error Jskier 6 6,945 03-30-2024, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Ron LI
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,878 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 466 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  High Pressures - Inflammation of the CV system? MrIvanDrago 5 347 03-05-2024, 07:14 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.