Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Pressure] Finding the right Setup Manual
RE: Finding the right Setup Manual
Thanks so much for the information. Upon hearing the Clinician talk it sounds like the same machine you are talking about. I believe that this machine does have an extended period of time to auto adjust. I will ask for that manual and see what I get. I hope that it is a match. Thanks again.
Post Reply Post Reply
Zonk, Thanks so much for the manual recommendation. It was a real help. Although I didn't see all of the listing of adjustments available I am sure they were there by just enabling something. The Respironics PR System One AutoIQ REMstar Pro with C-Flex+ seemed to fit the bill and give me the option of changing the pressure.

I am curious though why the pressure I get a reading on in the middle of the night does not match the setting on the CPAP Pres. One would think that the setting made by the clinician "10" would remain the constant throughout the time the machine is on except for the ramp. Any thoughts as to why it would change and go to "12"?
Post Reply Post Reply
It looks like the 2009-11 PR System One. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks for your help.
Post Reply Post Reply
Problem Solved! Thanks to everyone who gave me information. You saved me a lot of grief. I especially appreciate the comment Zonk provided. It was right on target.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-19-2013, 04:36 PM)Hale Gay Wrote: Problem Solved! Thanks to everyone who gave me information. You saved me a lot of grief. I especially appreciate the comment Zonk provided. It was right on target.
Glad get it sorted out
It was team effort
Paula probe you about the machine, you provided the answer and the rest was easy Coffee

Its good example why one should followup with the thread because not always the first reply is the right one
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for everyone's help. The problem is solved.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 7 107 8 hours ago
Last Post: johnbrain
Cool Smallest travel CPAP setup w/ Transcend Micro kotaKat 4 1,679 03-25-2024, 04:52 PM
Last Post: johnbrain
  Finding right mask- 1 week in GOIRISH65 3 223 03-02-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
Thumbsup NEW MEMBER INFO: GET YOUR OWN [secret] CPAP SETUP MANUAL SuperSleeper 1 1,942 02-17-2024, 01:47 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Interference from battery charger in DC battery backup setup? Daxvex 3 250 01-22-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Daxvex
  [Equipment] Provider Manual for BMC? cpapuser2348 1 259 12-21-2023, 06:48 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  If you're finding your CPAP uncomfortable ... Dr.Bob 4 594 11-10-2023, 11:55 AM
Last Post: DaveL

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.