Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help me interpret the data
RE: Help me interpret the data
Not an overflow of detail. Just 59 events per hour, and the rest.

The OSCAR chart indicates CA/Central Apnea are at least now a bit of an issue. These might be treatment emergent Centrals or they might have been present predominant on a detailed sleep study. That's why detailed report is better to answer this.

Try the edit and give a standard OSCAR screenshot. Tell us the answer to "how do you feel?", better, worse, anything change about the therapy after the setting edit, decide that answer before you see OSCAR.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello,

The technician came 2 days ago to install the humidifier and a heated tube. I didn't see much change in my sleep, except the dryness which disapeared (which is great). So last night I set up the machine as recommended in this thread :
- no ramp
- EPR : 3,  full time
- pressure between 10 and 13 (the average between the 12 and 14 advised)

I have the feeling I slept slightly better overall, but on one night it's difficult to be sure,  I have to try longer.

I'm attaching the screenshot of the session.
What I note is:
- I actually slept between 1:45 and 3 but I stopped the machine when I woke up and fell asleep before putting it on again
- I didn't sleep between 04:15 and 5:00
- I still wake up during the night
- The AHI level is the lowest I got since the beginning. I got 3 central apnea, but I would remove one that is at the end of a measure because I have the weird habit to hold my breathing sometimes
- The flow limitation caped the pressure 2 times, maybe I should increase the pressure ?

So I'm quite happy with the numbers, I hope my sleep will be better now

I also think I should get something cheap to monitor my sleep. Maybe a withing sleep analyzer or a cheap fitbit if I find one. I already have a bluetooth SpO2 monitor, but it's not very confortable

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi,
I continue with posting my results here.

- It seems that increasing the pressure to 14 solved the flow limitation, of course more nights are needed to be sure.
- A lot more CA than the days before, but most of them are possibly grouped at a time when I'm a awake. The difference in almost the variables between the time I have these CA and the rest of the night is striking. I really need something to check my sleep
- I don't feel so bad for now, but I will see if I fall asleep during the day

Cheers

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Please help me interpret my results baganaz 2 181 03-14-2024, 12:48 PM
Last Post: baganaz
  Help interpret OSCAR for best pressure settings 444zane3 3 401 01-11-2024, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Expat31
  Frequent wakeups with mild OSA -- help me interpret OSCAR? mcrick 6 698 12-24-2023, 09:48 AM
Last Post: mcrick
Question Newbie here - Could you help me interpret data please? Unkikonki 7 535 12-03-2023, 12:32 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Help me interpret my second Sleep Study results YouTakeMyBreathAway 194 11,864 10-04-2023, 04:15 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  New APAP user need help interpret chart farmdog 5 568 09-02-2023, 08:57 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Can you help me interpret this cluster of events? TiredTom111 1 444 08-12-2023, 09:00 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.