Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Pressure] Help with Settings -Resmed AirCurve 10 VAuto
RE: Help with Settings -Resmed AirCurve 10 VAuto
Glad the new settings are doing their job. Title of thread has been changed.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
So....not sure what happened to the data for Saturday night (where I had the most amazing sleep in a long time after your new recommended settings were applied) - Oscar just shows a left-side summary and says "Please Note This day just contains summary data, only limited information is available." Not sure data for a great night sleep likely shows anything interesting anyways perhaps?

Below is the data for Sunday (last) night....though to be honest, I woke up feeling a little "under pressure" right around 5:00am.  Heart racing a bit, feeling like I could not breath...hand/lower arms feeling a bit weak and stiff....but still feeling better overall and more rested than I have most previous days/months.  Data here...anything unusual?  Surrounding my 5:00am wakeup there is the AHI graph change on the second page...not sure that means anything...but perhaps coincides. Right after 5:00am is where I am awake, and after waking up trying to get back to sleep, trying to calm my breathing and forcing myself to relax.

My sinuses were a bit stuffy when I woke up as well... at least one side so perhaps the cause is sinus pressure. I do not have great sinus airflow even at the best of times.

Post Reply Post Reply
I don't see anything pertaining to that arousal. In your next graph, give the right margin of the left column statistics a bit of a nudge so text does not wrap and it is more readable. This chart looks uneventful and was hopefully good other than the 5:00 arousal.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the feedback.  Sorry, I did not notice the wrapping column text....I'll adjust that next time for sure....If something comes up over the next week, I'll report back.

This was the 5:00am thing I noticed on the AHI chart...but like you said, nothing else really jumps out.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hello all....

Another night on your new recommended pressure settings.  Any ideas on what happens to me every night around 5:00am?  I tend to wake up right around that point, brain fogged and struggling to breath a bit.  Heart tends to be beating quickly etc.  Overall feeling this morning is a still little better rested than in the previous months, but still not "refreshed" waking up by any means.

Post Reply Post Reply
The small cluster of CA looks like an arousal of sorts. Overall the respiratory stats and events look good, and don't provide an explanation of why you feel fatigued. You are just over 7 hours of time in therapy, and it's possible you need a bit more. If you feel more disrupted by the high trigger setting, by all means turn it back to medium. I was just looking at a possible way to lower the CA events.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rant and AirCurve 10 vs AirCurve 11 question Whacked 11 293 03-25-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Rate my Resmed 10 VAuto deal from FB GrandCentral 18 851 03-23-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 549 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO
  Plmnb's New Therapy ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A Plmnb 204 8,492 03-19-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Trouble adapting to ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV JanetW 6 201 03-19-2024, 01:58 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  New Bi Level AC/11 VAUTO skcampbell2 19 460 03-18-2024, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Aircurve 10 ST-A and Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A just a UK branding difference? SingleH 37 2,231 03-18-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: SingleH

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.