Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Pressure] I need to download program for new Transcend EZEX
I need to download program for new Transcend EZEX
I have a new (refurbished ) Transcend EZEX.

I need information on programming machine to my pressure settings

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: I need to download program on for new Transcend EZEX
I must add...I am on an Apple computer..does Somnetics have a program download for us??
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: I need to download program for new Transcend EZEX
The only reference that I could find on this machine related to software was:

Quote:COMPLIANCE TRACKING
If you want to track therapy compliance -- for yourself, for your job, or for your doctor -- the Transcend EZEX will help you do it. Transcend EZEX records, stores, and reports on up to 13 months of therapy compliance data -- including total therapy hours, therapy sessions, total blower hours, AHI and leak detection. The included Transcend Software (for Windows PCs) lets you email compliance data directly to your healthcare provider.
Basically only compliance info, no details like a full data capable machine.
[size=x-small]Current Settings PS 4.0 over 10.6-18.0 (cmH2O) BiLevel Auto
Post Reply Post Reply
There are PDF user and programming guides as well as videos to show you how to program your Transcend on the web at mytranscend

In the user resource area.

When I bought mine new it came with a cd with the data management software and it does have AHI numbers and break down of Apneas and Hypopneas so it is pretty descent software, but looking on their web page at mytranscend it indicated that the data software is Windows only.

Where did you get your machine? They should have provided you with the software disk, I think you can download a copy on the mytranscend web page, but I do think it's Windows software.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi deolesh,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I think their data management software is Windows only.
Hang in there for more responses to your post and much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I bought it refurbished online...even if it comes with a cd...my apple has no disc drive. I have not received it yet. I will need a apple-compatible download. I will call Transcend tomorrow...thanks for your suggestion.
Post Reply Post Reply
It's a good little machine, but because of the lack of controls on the machine itself the only way to change pressure settings and the like is by connecting it via USB to a computer and running their software to make changes, and as far as I know at this point the software is Windows only.

One other thing.....on their software you'll have to go into the "Clinician" side of the software to make pressure changes......the password is: juniper
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 6 73 9 hours ago
Last Post: johnbrain
Cool Smallest travel CPAP setup w/ Transcend Micro kotaKat 4 1,672 03-25-2024, 04:52 PM
  Transcend (Somnetics) Micro Power Plug Size SteadyState 6 1,787 03-25-2024, 01:14 PM
  [Equipment] Transcend Micro very loud chipschap 5 957 02-25-2024, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Rkaechler
  Resmed Airmini vs Transcend Micro? ShipwreckSiren 0 940 11-18-2023, 12:08 PM
Last Post: ShipwreckSiren
  Any other option to download data from machine? BlueSky1958 2 439 07-02-2023, 08:34 AM
Last Post: BlueSky1958
  Anyone using a wifi dongle with Transcend 3? nathanoj 0 350 06-13-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: nathanoj

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.