Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Pressure] If you can Help
If you can Help
Hi

I'm new to this site but not new to Sleep Apnea
I have a Medical Industries America Inc. Model 902 RemRest and I'm looking to see if anyone has a manual or knows how to increase the pressure. I'm currently at 14PSI and just feel its not enough. I've had the machine since 2006 works great and its spot on so I'm giving it a shot to see.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: If you can Help
Welcome

These machines don't last forever. At ten years, I'd be thinking seriously about taking advantage of the technological improvements.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Ernest,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I'm not familiar with your machine, hang in there for answers to your questions and much success to you as you continue your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, Ernest. Welcome to Apnea Board. There's a link at the top of the page called "CPAP Setup Manuals." If you look on that page and do a search for "RemRest", you can take a look and see if that's what you need.

(07-07-2016, 11:55 PM)Ernest Wrote: Hi

I have a Medical Industries America Inc. Model 902 RemRest and I'm looking to see if anyone has a manual or knows how to increase the pressure. I'm currently at 14PSI and just feel its not enough. I've had the machine since 2006 works great and its spot on so I'm giving it a shot to see.

Thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-07-2016, 11:55 PM)Ernest Wrote: Hi

Thanks

Hi Ernest,

Evo RemRest 900 Series: Turn on the machine, then turn off the machine. Immediately after that, simultaneously press both arrow buttons. While holding those 2 buttons down hit the power button to take you to the setup mode. Scroll through the menu using the arrow buttons until you get to the particular setting you want. To change the pressure use the up and down arrow buttons to change the levels. When done press the mode button to apply settings and then power off machine.

You can order the manual here:
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
WOW that is the most complicate I have seen, surprised you do not have to stand on one foot while chewing on the other Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
PoolQ,
Good minds think alike. I was thinking to myself as I read Opal's reply, "Do the Hokie Pokie and Turn Yourself Around". Too-funny
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
like I actually copied the instructions from the "setup manuals" link above.

I've never heard of that machine, hope it works.

OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.