Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New to Treatment - Review Stats?
New to Treatment - Review Stats?
I was diagnosed with an AHI of 134 and my prescription was IPAP 20, EPAP 6 and a PS of 6. I successfully used the machine Wednesday and Friday of this week.  Thursday I didn't give enough time to acclimate and ended up freaking out in the middle of the night and took it off.  

I've already downloaded OSCAR and wanted to check and see if my stats are reasonable.  I don't feel super-different, like some have described, so I'm curious to learn how to interpret my data.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New to Treatment - Review Stats?
Congratulations on achieving this huge reduction in your AHI! I hope one of the experts will be able to take a look at your chart in case there are some adjustments you might want to consider making.

While some people feel better very early in their treatment, it is probably more common for people to see a gradual improvement over time. Your body is adjusting to a lot of new experiences and conditions, and you may also have some “sleep debt” to pay off.

So—patience and perseverance! You’re off to an excellent start.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New to Treatment - Review Stats?
It looks like your off to a pretty good start. it will be helpful if you eliminate the calendar and pie chart from your posts. It makes more data available in the left side panel. Also it will be helpful if you organize your charts as described in the link below. You can change the order by clicking on the left end of each graph and dragging it up or down. You can also resize them. See the link below for complete instructions.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gross [Treatment] Successful Treatment... Still Significant Struggle TiredTim 0 58 03-27-2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: TiredTim
  Central Sleeping Apnea treatment ivan007 5 212 03-21-2024, 12:52 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Are these centrals likely to be treatment induced? thesingingchef 2 123 03-21-2024, 12:36 AM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 166 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  New to CPAP - Could Use Some Help For Treatment chrotteg 8 284 03-10-2024, 05:51 PM
Last Post: chrotteg
  New user struggling with treatment bsroberts 0 200 03-04-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: bsroberts
  Please help with treatment review DaveL 862 53,058 03-04-2024, 05:06 PM
Last Post: DaveL

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.