Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Pressure] Leak control
RE: Leak control
(04-01-2018, 10:30 PM)Ray Johnson Wrote: Appreciate all the valuable feed back.  I was provided a Respironics Nuance Gel Pillows Mask.  Entered this world with virtually no data.  This board is giving me tons of useful info and the member response is incredible.  Will work on many of the suggestions.

To get the most value out of this forum I would highly recommend downloading and using SleepyHead to view your results for yourself and to post when asking questions about your setup. There are some links below which I have found very helpful in getting started. The basic steps are:

1. Download SleepyHead to your computer.
2. Take the SD Memory card out of your CPAP and download to your computer
3. Optimize your Daily Detail screen with the suggestions below.
4. Post your typical Daily Detail screen capture with your questions in a forum post.
5. Download a Clinical Manual pdf for your CPAP and save for future reference

At this point you can make your own changes to your CPAP based on your own experience and with the help of others here.

Hope that helps some,
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airsense 10 - AHI account for leak rate? FriedRice 9 231 Yesterday, 06:16 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  AirSense 10 leak rate baseline issue Phil7 6 1,407 03-25-2024, 05:49 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  Question on the Hybernite Rainout control tube runcyclexcski 2 105 03-21-2024, 05:29 AM
Last Post: runcyclexcski
  Fixed mask leak, but flow limit seems to be increasing AHI emile.leplattenier 3 139 03-19-2024, 11:00 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Large leak panic sleepingbetterinFl 3 147 03-19-2024, 07:48 AM
Last Post: sleepingbetterinFl
  Well, I thought I had AHI under control... LookingForACleverHandle 15 954 03-18-2024, 08:19 PM
Last Post: LookingForACleverHandle
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 4 132 03-18-2024, 08:05 AM
Last Post: chronic

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.