Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Do you use your machine during the day?
RE: Do you use your machine during the day?
As others have said, you should be using your cpap when you nap during the day. If you tend to fall asleep in a recliner or on the couch while watching TV, you should consider getting a second machine to keep set up for those instances and use it during those times that you have previously fallen asleep. I personally found that I hardly ever need naps any more now that my therapy is working for me. Hopefully, you will find that as well as time goes on.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Do you use your machine during the day?
My doc said I should use my cpap machine any time that I sleep or nap, even during the day. On the rare occasions that I nap during the day, I try to use my machine. I have dozed off without a couple of times and found it to be very uncomfortable.

Jeff
Sleep is worth the effort.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,196 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 17 6,797 09-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Last Post: NValtman11
  [CPAP] Using SoClean Machine with CPAP Machine ronald1810 4 1,320 06-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Pin from power plug stuck in machine ResMed cpap machine B10576 12 6,757 04-08-2018, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Hellodare
  Forgot to put card back in machine, is there a way to copy it from machine to card? Marnid2014 6 6,251 04-06-2014, 08:54 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.