Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Pressure] Need opinions on my flow rate please
RE: Need opinions on my flow rate please
Ok understood, sounds good. I just set it to EPR 1. So if my AHI is below 5 on EPR 1 should I try to get it around 5 with trying EPR 2 to help move the process along faster? Or should I stay at EPR 1 for a certain length of time?
Download OSCAR <——— Click
Post Reply Post Reply
as long as you are comfortable with the higher EPR and the higher CAI that should help the process along.  Not being comfortable, that would likely hinder the overall process.
Post Reply Post Reply
Understood. Thank you again for all your help. I would've never gotten all this out of my doc. AHI is her only concern. As far as she is concern my flow limitations and breathing rates were fine. I don't think she even looked at them smh
Post Reply Post Reply
Unfortunate but that's typical with docs and apnea related events. My original pulmonary Dr. Duck must have been deaf because he didn't hear anything I told him. Hope things look up ASAP on your therapy. Keep us posted.

Coffee
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
[attachment=16955][attachment=16956]

I just discovered this and I believe it's why I woke up and turned off my machine without realizing I did it. A 1 min time span roughly and the 3 hours I had it on...thats unsettling to say the least. I'm definitely not going to EPR 3 anytime soon!
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you and I will....Just posted what I found last night
Post Reply Post Reply
I guess you decided to hold your breath a bit and swim in pool underwater. It doesn't take many of these for therapy to feel a bit nasty, so here's to hoping you don't get these again. I do have you beat though. I had a 90 sec central during a sleep study.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Surprised 
(11-12-2019, 06:07 PM)Osiris357 Wrote: I just discovered this and I believe it's why I woke up and turned off my machine without realizing I did it.  A 1 min time span roughly and the 3 hours I had it on...thats unsettling to say the least. I'm definitely not going to EPR 3 anytime soon!

ahhh come on, it was only about 50 seconds.  [Image: surprised.gif]   
at least we understand why you woke up.  this is why we don't like central apneas.
Post Reply Post Reply
Lol I know I'm a noob right  Big Grin I bet you guys can do that in your sleep  Thinking-about Laugh-a-lot
Post Reply Post Reply
Sarcasticdave94 I'm sorry I missed your post! Yes it definitely seems like I was underwater in dream lol. And 90 secs wow I thought I turned blue last night
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airsense 10 - AHI account for leak rate? FriedRice 9 235 Yesterday, 06:16 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  [CPAP] Adjusting for flow limitations jane2911 10 295 03-25-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: jane2911
  AirSense 10 leak rate baseline issue Phil7 6 1,408 03-25-2024, 05:49 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  [Equipment] HELP - BIPAP-ST Restricting Inhalation/Exhalation Air Flow / Tidal Volume PAPPER101 3 108 03-24-2024, 09:29 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Taking Xyrem: what are these respiratory rate spikes DebJ 3 113 03-24-2024, 01:56 PM
Last Post: DebJ
  Rate my Resmed 10 VAuto deal from FB GrandCentral 18 851 03-23-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  flow limitations acceptable levels yankees123 27 1,603 03-23-2024, 02:41 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.