Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Pressure] New user getting central apneas
RE: New user getting central apneas
In reference with fstrife,  AHI Numbers coming down ?  in respect then "have I got the cat by the tail"  as have been lurking/reading to learn from my present treatment as is quite similar to with my Apnea's and CA's and fstrive most recent "post AHI", To me was thinking has good and improving Numbers, with the  AHI now down under the 5 AHI, that then a view that probably the Doctors mostly stick with present treatment machine? "say good/fair Numbers"? and are within the considered treated Numbers >(AHI 5)? so is treated, for time being monitor that continues  with those consistent Numbers  AHI < 5 ? 

Last AHI Numbers post ?   
  •      CA  3.75
  •      H     .54
  •      OSA .00
Total  AHI     4.29
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello, Iceman. Doctors are satisfied with an AHI under 5, but it's reasonable to aim for an AHI under 2 (and ideally under 1 most nights). If you have questions about how your own treatment is going, you could start a new thread with some information and questions.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok Dormeo, and thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  please help me make sense of my central apneas p4ncaketim 27 589 1 hour ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Central while on ASV Boodmaster 11 2,520 03-26-2024, 02:37 AM
Last Post: Boodmaster
  [Treatment] Clear airway / central apnea events -- causes and solutions? mitzvahtime 6 2,400 03-25-2024, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  Fixing (CPAP-induced?) central apneas Franko39 17 860 03-21-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Franko39
  Central Sleeping Apnea treatment ivan007 5 212 03-21-2024, 12:52 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Central events while falling asleep michaelyu15 7 269 03-20-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: michaelyu15
  [Treatment] Having several Unclassified Apneas.... meatheadmd 7 306 03-19-2024, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.