Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Pressure] Please help figure out correct settings
Please help figure out correct settings
Hi everyone! 

I am looking forward to get some help with the cpap settings from guru. 

I've been diagnosed with sleep apnea this January, however I probably had it long time ago, since I used to sleep everyday at least 12+ hours just to feel normal.

For sleep study I used watchpat provided from sleep lab, and it showed AHI 34 which is on the severe range. 
Added sleep study to attachments.

I decided to not go with the sleep lab doctors and bought Air Sense 11 and Full face air touch f20 mask. 

So overall after a 3 month of usage I feel much much better but wondering is there a room for improvement for my sleep. My ahi in the app itself went down to the range 2.8-4 most of the nights when I sleep on my side. If I sleep on the back ahi in the app showing around 8.

Adding oscar data in attachments. Please note that time zone is wrong, I was actually went sleep at 11.30pm and woke up at 8 am.

My current machine settings are:
Air Sense 11
mode: AutoSet
Pressure: 10.6-14
Autoset Response: Standard
Ramp time: off 
ERP: off
Humidity level: 3

I would appreciate any advice!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Can't figure out what's wrong with me. Sleepyroshi 1 129 01-08-2023, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  AirCurve 10 ASV settings - Equivalent settings for AirCurve 10 VAUTO Shadowpup 0 319 11-18-2022, 05:04 PM
Last Post: Shadowpup
  AHI still high (OSCAR data) with correct pressure SabersExcalibur 2 365 07-02-2022, 08:55 AM
Last Post: fishfinderG
  correct tongue posture in sleep Silvia10 6 556 06-25-2022, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Kuutar
  [Equipment] ResMed Air Autoset 10 not showing correct hours of use cloudberry 3 1,408 05-16-2022, 10:44 AM
Last Post: cloudberry
  [CPAP] Please help me figure out why I feel so awful cugamer 1 460 04-11-2022, 10:07 PM
Last Post: clownbell
  [Equipment] Is this the correct ResMed 'VPAP' Machine? sleepywex 4 468 03-24-2022, 12:30 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.