Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Pressure] ResMed FX Pressure settings?
ResMed FX Pressure settings?
Hello, 

I have had a ResMed FX machine for 15 years. All of the sudden the airflow is way to strong, i think somehow the pressure settings changed. Does anyone know how to get to the pressure settings? Any help would be appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed FX Pressure settings?
G'day Belmontdave. Welcome to Apnea Board.

I haven't previously heard of a Resmed FX machine, and some on-line searching has failed to turn it up. There are a range of FX masks (such as the Quattro FX, Swift FX and so on). Can you confirm the actual make and model of your machine please?

The fact that your machine is 15 years old really suggests you should consider getting a new one. Depending on your financial and insurance status you're normally entitled to a new machine after five years. The newer machines are a lot more sophisticated with better data reporting to help optimise your therapy.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed FX Pressure settings?
Hi Belmontdave,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
You should consider getting a newer machine if you can, as you would be better served by today's technology.
Hang in there for more answers to your question, good luck with CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] Understanding Pressure Settings on ASV Suzee 85 3,551 03-19-2024, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Suzee
  [Pressure] unable to find pressure settings on my cpap timoteo666 7 444 02-17-2024, 09:56 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
Question [Pressure] Returning Auto CPAP user, help interpreting my OSCAR data and pressure settings cpappadoppoulos 3 403 01-25-2024, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Help with data interpretation and pressure settings Strange54 3 362 01-25-2024, 05:20 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  What is the most comfortable pressure and settings if comfort is the only goal? hejohoo 2 315 01-20-2024, 03:25 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Smile pleasse help me optimize my APAP pressure settings Swsch2985 2 361 01-14-2024, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Swsch2985
  Help interpret OSCAR for best pressure settings 444zane3 3 400 01-11-2024, 01:08 AM
Last Post: Expat31

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.