Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Pressure] Resmed Airmini Setup Presuure
RE: Resmed Airmini Setup Presuure
Hi Cate
I seriously considered the DreamStaion but decided against it because like so many of the other current models there is a protruding knob that would easily get damaged in the environment that I will continually use it in. My last machine was an S8, it was very robust hard to damage and could have lots of gear loaded around it.
I was very impressed with the De Vilbiss DV54 suggested in an earlier post. It was a robust machine of similar size to my S8 and probably I should have bought that.  Because I am very interested in the evolution of the communications side of these machines I have bought an AirMini now for better or worse so I could investigate the communication siide of it further. It is compact, robust and easily packable.
I may live to regret it this decision and the De Vilbiss would have met my particular needs easily.
Post Reply Post Reply
It will be interesting to hear your thoughts on the new AirMini. Like how quiet (noisy) is it? How do you find the waterless humidification?
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Cate
I should have it next week sometime. I will let you know.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cool Smallest travel CPAP setup w/ Transcend Micro kotaKat 5 1,919 04-02-2024, 11:44 PM
Last Post: johnbrain
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 10 311 04-02-2024, 11:43 PM
Last Post: johnbrain
  Airmini noise question sfr79 38 21,287 03-20-2024, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Blausser
  Medicare Providers for Airmini Supplies knitsafghans 4 226 03-15-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Is the AirMini worth it vs. AirSense 11 labrat 10 1,169 02-22-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Jogreentree
  Connect Medistrom Pilot 12 Plus to Airsense 11 and Airmini? ICS55 2 346 02-18-2024, 11:10 PM
Last Post: ICS55
Thumbsup NEW MEMBER INFO: GET YOUR OWN [secret] CPAP SETUP MANUAL SuperSleeper 1 2,025 02-17-2024, 01:47 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.