Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Pressure Setting Sullivan111
Wink 
Pressure Setting Sullivan111
Looking for pressure setting manual Sullivan. mark.111 cpap system.
The mechine is about 12 years old. Pressure is to high for me now.
Hope someone can help
Regards Kays
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Pressure Setting Sullivan111
Welcome to Apnea Board Kays!

We have a lot of Clinician Setup manuals on our CPAP Clinician Manuals Page, but not that one yet.

That's a very old machine, and I would assume that you'll probably need a manometer to adjust the pressure. CPAP technology has improved dramatically since then and it would be better if you could upgrade to a newer machine if possible.

If anyone finds this setup manual, please let me know also!

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Kays, First, Welcome! to the forum. I haven't heard of that particular machine but, I'm fairly new to CPAP therapy, so I can't help you on that one. Good luck on finding the manual to your machine.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the Forum!!! We are glad you joined us!!! Welcome

Best of luck to you on your search for a setup manual.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
thanks for you welcome. I don"t think i well have any luck with search, but
hey you never know. KaysThanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Hey Kays, Welcome to the Forum!
Unfortunately I could find nothing on the Sullivan Mk III, other than the fact that they were/are owned by Rescare, Inc. I know, no help at all! While I was looking I did see that someone had a manual for some completely other machine up on ebay, so it might be worth the occasional search on ebay. I did find the process for changing the pressure on a different Sullivan machine and if yours is even nearly as complex and difficult, I would do whatever is necessary to get a newer machine that is easier to work with, but that is just me! There were special tools required and the whole bit. Good luck with whatever you decide to do!
As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Not Sure if Setting Changes Helping - Help Appreciated! WiscoKate 6 151 03-25-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: WiscoKate
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,179 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  AirSense 10 Max Pressure setting Tomt 13 856 03-04-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Tomt
  Air Sense 11 - Pressure Setting goblue2024 3 425 01-10-2024, 02:20 PM
Last Post: dataq1
  [CPAP] Need help with setting minimum pressure for my Father. Jamie Connor 2 383 01-07-2024, 12:18 AM
Last Post: Jamie Connor
  AirSense 10 and Humidity Setting Columbiabill 16 3,001 12-12-2023, 08:06 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Mask Type Setting Mpadgett714 1 513 12-11-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: gainerfull

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.