Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Connecting Phillips Dream Mapper App (IOS) and Dream Station CPAP
Connecting Phillips Dream Mapper App (IOS) and Dream Station CPAP
I had my app working great with my Dream Station machine.  However I have purchased a new iPhone and am unable to transfer information via Bluetooth from my machine.  The Dream Mapper app shows the data from my former phone, but I am unable to transfer the data from the past four days.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Connecting Phillips Dream Mapper App (IOS) and Dream Station CPAP
I've had the same problem with my iPhone 7. When I first started using a cpap, DreamMapper worked great. The app kept getting harder and harder to keep connected to my phone via bluetooth with each ios update. After this last ios update the app seems to be connected, but it doesn't transfer data. That was the last straw. I've uninstalled DreamMapper. SleepyHead give much better data anyway.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Dhluchy: you will need to setup Bluetooth again from the new phone. Each phone has a unique Bluetooth address.

Go into settings in the DreamMapper app on the new phone and you should notice Bluetooth is turned off. Turn it on and follow the directions to re sync.

Pupcamper: totally agree regarding gentlemen sleepyhead, but sometimes DreamMapper is nice for at a glance info.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-15-2017, 02:41 PM)C0mbe Wrote: Pupcamper:  totally agree regarding gentlemen sleepyhead, but sometimes DreamMapper is nice for at a glance info.

Don't get me wrong, I like DreamMapper. Up until I stared having so many connection and transfer problems I used it to check my data each morning. I would only transfer data to SleepyHead every couple of weeks unless I saw something unusual in DreamMapper.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you very much.  The problem was with the new phone, not the app.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phillips DreamMapper - old machine only? p123 6 756 11-19-2023, 04:58 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  Synchronizing O2Ring with Phillips Respironics Dreamstation xaid 0 656 06-11-2023, 02:50 AM
Last Post: xaid
  Philips replacement - SD card issues - REMStar Auto 60 series to Dream Station 1 JshMD 2 952 04-05-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Aces
  Phillips Dreamstation SD Card and the 'PROP' file! jt42cwr 2 576 02-18-2023, 01:07 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Oscar no longer importing Phillips Respironics Bipap data Mersim85 11 1,068 01-02-2023, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Dream Station 2 and oscar Pweber88 5 717 09-12-2022, 06:34 AM
Last Post: querist
  Phillips DreamStation2 Not Supported ela1301 6 1,277 12-17-2021, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Bob2701

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.