Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Pressure] Want to improve AHI Numbers
Want to improve AHI Numbers
I am using a DS bipap / STAVAPS machine. Settings are set to the following:  min  ipap 15.0
                max iPap 25.5
                       Epap11.0
                       VT 400
 My AHI scores are to high 18.7, lowest 11.8 . Mask fit 97% or better.
Have Dr. appointment late next week. Is there anything that could be 
changed to improve my scores ?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Want to improve AHI Numbers
Art, can you download the OSCAR software?  

We can better offer help if we can see some data.  Be sure there is an SD card in your machine while you are sleeping.  

After a night or two, post a Screenshot of the Daily page in OSCAR and use the attachment feature to post a chart here.

Use the Organization link below in my signature line to guide you.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AHI Numbers looking great but feeling like crap Jpm6179 13 423 Today, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Jpm6179
  [CPAP] Help with OSCAR data to help improve sleep Akaharu 7 268 Yesterday, 04:04 AM
Last Post: Akaharu
Sad [Treatment] Therapy is helping, but only a little - good AHI numbers, bad sleep tiredsleeper 4 200 04-16-2024, 11:57 AM
Last Post: tiredsleeper
  Do I need to tweak my numbers dharris01 6 212 04-15-2024, 03:12 PM
Last Post: dharris01
Question Please help interpret data to improve treatment length during the night GalaxyPast 3 148 04-14-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: GalaxyPast
  [Pressure] Switching to automatic raised AHI numbers Leitrim 4 204 03-26-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Leitrim
  Can someone help me make sense of my Therapy Numbers? kc90 6 408 02-21-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: kc90

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.