Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airsense 11 - There is no data to graph
Airsense 11 - There is no data to graph
I finally started using OSCAR earlier this week. It appears the data to build graphs is not moving over to my PC as expected. Each day I have been able to insert a SD card into my Airsense 11 machine and get some of the data on to my PC. Until yesterday, the only problem I noticed was on "CPAP Statistics" page, there was no data for Leak Statistics or Pressure Statistics. Yesterday, following same routine, I got what appears to be everything. Bunches of graphs and data in the Leak Statistics and Pressure Statistics section. This morning, back to the same lack of data. On the "View Data" page on the graphics portion, there is a statement "There is no data to graph".
I must be doing something wrong.

Any help would be appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airsense 11 - There is no data to graph
Do you have the SD card in the AS11 while you're using it? In order to get detailed data, that is a requirement.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Duh... I must have left it in the machine the day I got all the data. I know the card is usually setting on my desk.

THANK YOU
Post Reply Post Reply
I was going to say that if you don't have an SD card in the machine when using it but then put one in later you will get the averages for the night(s) you didn't have an SD card in but you will not get the graphed data over that said night but looks like you already figured that out. Yeah it is a bit odd that it still saves some data without the SD card but not the data over the night, my best guess is just that if there is no SD card in it saves only the summery and trashes the data points to keep the memory on board as free as possible, while still allowing you to get the summery from previous nights, I know I have about a week of info that has the averages but not the graphs because I did not put in a SD card right away and only put in one about a week later.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Suggested Settings Switching AirSense 10 CPAP to AirSense 11 APAP Rickyricardo 2 84 Yesterday, 11:58 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Airsense 10 not recording data Guajiro 3 233 03-11-2024, 07:02 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 227 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 316 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  OSCAR says: "Resmed Airsense 10 does not record detailed data"! Really? PappaJoe 3 532 02-14-2024, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  erratic flow rate graph on ASV normal? jaredihnen 2 284 01-24-2024, 10:30 PM
Last Post: jaredihnen
  How does AirSense 11 transmit data CPAPDude58 9 3,662 01-23-2024, 08:51 PM
Last Post: MarkP

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.