Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] 2019 BMC Luna IQ Auto CPAP time issue
Question 
2019 BMC Luna IQ Auto CPAP time issue
Hi all,

I'm wondering if any one who uses the Luna machine has come across an issue with the time not staying correct?

In my instance, the time will advance, but only about 2 hours every 24. It also doesn't appear to do this consistently. For instance today i reset the time at 12pm. At 2pm it was still saying 12pm.

Do any fine folk share this problem or have a fix?

Cheers Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: 2019 BMC Luna IQ Auto CPAP time issue
G'day v4moose. Welcome to Apnea Board (from another Perthite).

First thing to do is get hold of the clinical manual for your machine, which should include the relevant instructions. You can get a copy at this link: https://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-p...tup-manual

Make sure you follow the instructions on that page exactly (it makes life much easier for our hardworking elves).

If the manual doesn't help then my guess is that there is an issue with the power supply to the internal clock. Not terribly familiar with your machine but most devices of this type have a small battery (usually soldered to the motherboard) to maintain settings etc when the machine is not plugged in. It may be that the battery has failed. If it's a 2019 machine it will still be under warranty to it's probably worth having a deep & meaningful chat with your supplier.

It shouldn't be a daylight saving issue, we don't do daylight saving in WA. However... does the machine expect a daylight saving change? Don't know.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a way to change the Resmed 10 time from Miliary Time? johnathanb76 5 43 1 hour ago
Last Post: johnathanb76
  Can you regain CPAP coverage after failing compliance the first time? dharma2255 5 143 1 hour ago
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  First time therapy, settings and progress Schernenk 61 988 3 hours ago
Last Post: BoxcarPete
Question A New Machine Issue and Another Thing! pamm777 6 323 11 hours ago
Last Post: pamm777
  [CPAP] CPAP works, but at the same time doesn't AUniqueUsername 8 174 Yesterday, 08:17 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Weird O2ring issue cps22 12 441 04-16-2024, 06:17 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Data interpretation - Luna G3 Big Ultima Energy 3 86 04-14-2024, 06:27 PM
Last Post: johnathanb76

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.