Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Pressure and leaks, changing pressure
RE: Pressure and leaks, changing pressure
(12-26-2013, 10:57 PM)DOOM_NX Wrote: Welcome!

Hehe, this change of day at noon is confusing a looot of people Big Grin

In SleepyHead, just for one day, something went wrong and it shows that I slept 16 1/2 hours and the following day that I only slept 1 1/2 hours and it has nothing to do with the noon change of time. I thought it would correct itself the next time I imported but it still hasn't.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-27-2013, 01:31 AM)me50 Wrote: In SleepyHead, just for one day, something went wrong and it shows that I slept 16 1/2 hours and the following day that I only slept 1 1/2 hours and it has nothing to do with the noon change of time. I thought it would correct itself the next time I imported but it still hasn't.

Maybe the sessions were too close, so they got combined. Check your Preferences.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-27-2013, 01:42 AM)DOOM_NX Wrote:
(12-27-2013, 01:31 AM)me50 Wrote: In SleepyHead, just for one day, something went wrong and it shows that I slept 16 1/2 hours and the following day that I only slept 1 1/2 hours and it has nothing to do with the noon change of time. I thought it would correct itself the next time I imported but it still hasn't.

Maybe the sessions were too close, so they got combined. Check your Preferences.

not too sure I am clear on what you are saying so I attached the data for those days. It seems like the past 2-3 days are back the way they have always been or what they should be.

[attachment=635]

[attachment=636]
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm talking about this setting. If I remember correctly, the default time is 240 minutes.

[Image: bdv7.png]

If 2 sleep sessions are too close, they will be counted as 1.
Post Reply Post Reply
I understood what you meant about the preferences but I don't think that is the problem because I only had that happen one time and it is recording the data the way it was before. My preferences are different than yours in that I don't have the Compress ones checked and my combine close sessions says 240 minutes (I presume that is the standard setting as I don't change those and haven't changed those).

Thanks for your help.
Post Reply Post Reply
SleepyHead hasn't even reacher version 1, so many bugs are to be expected. Honestly, I wouldn't rely solely on it for monitoring my therapy data.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-27-2013, 02:35 AM)DOOM_NX Wrote: SleepyHead hasn't even reacher version 1, so many bugs are to be expected. Honestly, I wouldn't rely solely on it for monitoring my therapy data.

I look at the data in ResScan and SleepyHead about every 3 days or 2 times a week. I sometimes look at the LCD. Mostly I go by how I feel. BUT, I do want to check my leaks and if I have a night that my sleep quality was not good, I will look to see if I can see if I had big leaks, etc. to cause it.

All in all, I like SleepyHead and for the most part, it has been showing the same data that ResScan shows.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-27-2013, 02:44 AM)me50 Wrote: All in all, I like SleepyHead and for the most part, it has been showing the same data that ResScan shows.
Not for me. I've posted my problems in the SleepyHead thread. Compliance data is different and some days were skipped completely.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do I need to increase my max pressure? Daveman 4 49 33 minutes ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  BiPAP Pressure for Possible UARS bertchintus 20 952 9 hours ago
Last Post: SingleH
  Evora FFM Phantom Leaks psinderbrand 6 284 03-26-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: psinderbrand
  [Pressure] Advice on pressure adjustments akarifur 43 1,795 03-25-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Uzupan
  Struggling with pressure etc ubuntootoo 9 270 03-22-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR flow rate assessment -- mouth leaks, palatal prolapse? manders513 9 230 03-22-2024, 06:16 PM
Last Post: BigWing
  Pressure >20? DakotaNorth 3 97 03-22-2024, 06:12 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.