Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Pressure need changing?
I was diagnosed with Sleep Apnea 14 years ago and began on CPAP at a pressure of 11. Six years ago I had another sleep study and pressure was increased to 12. I sleep very well, but about a year ago I began to feel lousy when I woke up. My blood pressure is high on rising but falls after meds. I feel much better when I go to bed than when I wake up. A bit depressed and sleepy all day. I have several health issues, but they are all under control with meds. Could it be that the CPAP pressure needs to be increased? Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
Some medications can affect your sleep apnea and CPAP therapy. Depending on what Resmed machine you have, it may provide data which would offer a clue to your feelings or problems. Using CPAP is a good start, however, that does not mean it is working as intended. Your profile indicates you're not using software. Can you be specific what machine your are using. Resmed has a number of models and generations. Do you have the S8, S9 or Airsense 10, and which model, Escape, Elite, Autoset or CPAP?
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi hopelessromantic,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Which Resmed machine do you have?
Much success to you as you continue your CPAP therapy, hang in there for more answers to your questions.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] Changing pressure on HDM Z1 cpap dmh 22 27,043 05-22-2017, 07:38 PM
Last Post: ezhoops
  Changing settings to eliminate Aerophagia Surfbear 8 244 05-21-2017, 04:13 AM
Last Post: kwhenrykerr
  Need help changing start pressure airsense a10 Gary1of2 1 99 05-18-2017, 08:40 PM
Last Post: bonjour
  [Pressure] What is the theoritical correct pressure for a fixed pressure CPAP? Rcgop 13 357 05-14-2017, 09:00 PM
Last Post: ajack
  Follow-Up Appt. with Doctor & Changing Own Settings rooy1960 8 328 05-04-2017, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Melman
  Question on Changing Masks RWhipkey 10 521 05-01-2017, 10:02 AM
Last Post: Cranberry Ray
  Changing battery on my Philips Respironics PR System One PRO tonyb 3 1,244 04-25-2017, 02:56 PM
Last Post: mkkkk