Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Pressure not always displaying in Overview
Pressure not always displaying in Overview
I noticed that every now and then, the pressure for a day does not display in the Overview section. Instead, what does display in the pop-up text when you hover over the blank space is an extremely long negative number, seemingly the minimum value for the decimal variable. This completely destroys the aggregate data for the CPAP pressure in the Overview section. On the other hand, if you look at the daily values, you can see that the data for the days in question is still there, with the maximum, minimum and ninety-five-percent values displaying correctly and the graph displaying the pressure fluctuations during the night accurately. What could be the problem with the Overview section here? I have searched in these forums for "OSCAR Pressure" and found someone who had a problem displaying pressure in the Overview section when he started entering oxygen data for the same days, but I seem to be having a different problem, because it happens without my including oxygen data.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Pressure not always displaying in Overview
This may be a bug in OSCAR 1.0.1. Please test this on the upcoming 1.1.0 (any day now) and let us know if it still happens.

If it does, we might need a copy of your SD card to figure out what's going wrong.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thumbsup 
(04-17-2020, 07:05 PM)sawinglogz Wrote: This may be a bug in OSCAR 1.0.1. Please test this on the upcoming 1.1.0 (any day now) and let us know if it still happens.

If it does, we might need a copy of your SD card to figure out what's going wrong.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for the new version, thanks sawinglogz.
Post Reply Post Reply
It's out now, so give it a try and let us know if you still have any issues.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-18-2020, 05:51 PM)sawinglogz Wrote: It's out now, so give it a try and let us know if you still have any issues.

Thanks Sawingloz, I just tried it, and the Overview is actually now even worse, containing no data at all for either pressure or total time in apnea.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ah, I see what you're talking about on the pressure graph in Overview. We caught the glitch in the minutes-at-pressure chart, but missed it in Overview.

The total time in apnea was entirely fictitious on PRS1 machines (they don't report event duration), so there's nothing really to show there, but we should figure out how/when to remove that graph, since some machines might report it.

If you want to beta test 1.1.1 as we work on fixes in the coming weeks, send a PM to bonjour.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Sawinglogz, I assume that means that you're working on version 1.1.1 right now?
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, not quite yet. We just released yesterday, so I'm planning on taking a few days off...but the plan is for that to come much quicker than 1.1.0 did.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok, is there a standard IDE that you use for viewing and editing the source code?
Post Reply Post Reply
The IDE is Qt Creator. Qt (pronounced, "cute") is a multi-O/S program development platform.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Displaying more data from viatom/Wellue in the summary panel ? croc297 2 76 03-25-2024, 04:30 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  OSCAR only displaying most resent season from import Nacown 4 529 01-04-2024, 09:52 PM
Last Post: Nacown
  Adding charts to Overview? bstabens 1 411 11-24-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 564 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB
  OSCAR Overview Pressure Plot not showing real Max sopherFellow 15 2,240 09-09-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: edfreeman
  [Feature Request] EPR mode in overview pressure graph tossinandturnin 8 853 07-24-2023, 06:24 AM
Last Post: tossinandturnin
  Oscar will not show Overview after SD card Replacement [Solved, see post #4] DaKitty 4 760 05-04-2023, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.