Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Pressure not always displaying in Overview
RE: Pressure not always displaying in Overview
Some of us use vim and qmake and make....
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-19-2020, 06:38 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: The IDE is Qt Creator.  Qt (pronounced, "cute") is a multi-O/S program development platform.

Thanks Crimson Nape, I'm trying to build OSCAR in Qt but am getting the following two errors in the compile output:

files\Qt\5.9.9\msvc2015_64\include\QtCore -I. -I. -IC:\Program-files\Qt\5.9.9\msvc2015_64\mkspecs\win32-msvc -TP ..\..\OSCAR-code\oscar\pch.h
cl : Command line error D8021 : invalid numeric argument '/Werror'
jom: C:\Users\geoff\Documents\GitHub\build-OSCAR_QT-Desktop_Qt_5_9_9_MSVC2015_64bit-Debug\oscar\Makefile [OSCAR_pch.obj] Error 2
cl : Command line error D8021 : invalid numeric argument '/Werror'
Post Reply Post Reply
Is there a reason you are using QT 5.9.9? We use 5.12.8 on Windows, Mac, and wherever possible.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-19-2020, 11:29 PM)GuyScharf Wrote: Is there a reason you are using QT 5.9.9?  We use 5.12.8 on Windows, Mac, and wherever possible.

In answer to your question, it was a reaction to this part of the README on Gitlab: 

Quote:Requirements: (Linux package names are given, Windows and Mac should be similar) ------------- Qt5.9 SDK with help (Qt5.9 from http://qt.io/download-open-source recommended) The help modules are libqt5help5, qttools5-dev and qttools5-dev-tools

Of course, now that you have said that you use 5.12.8, I'll install that instead and try it again.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-19-2020, 11:35 PM)Scarmen Wrote: Of course, now that you have said that you use 5.12.8, I'll install that instead and try it again.

That README is probably obsolete.  We have not done a complete job of updating or removing some old stuff.

We generally use the most recent update to the latest LTS version of QT.  5.12 is the most recent LTS release, and .8 the latest update.

Read Contributing.MD in the base directory and Building/Windows/BUILD-WIN.md for detailed directions on how to build for Windows.
Useful links

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Guy, I've read through Contributing.md and Build-win.md, following their instructions as best I could, but I'm still getting build errors. But at this stage, it's probably best if I create a separate thread for them.
Post Reply Post Reply
Smile 
Cool! In OSCAR 1.1.1-alpha-0+winbuild-62617520, I can see the pressure bars successfully.
Post Reply Post Reply
Great! In fixing this, I found that AVAPS modes weren't getting pressure bars at all, so now those work too.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-29-2020, 09:51 AM)sawinglogz Wrote: Great! In fixing this, I found that AVAPS modes weren't getting pressure bars at all, so now those work too.

Great! 

I was trying to run the deploy.bat file to create a version of the program that I could run without using Qt, but its output is only:

Code:
sourceDir is ..\oscar
shadowBuildDir is C:\Users\geoff\OneDrive\Documents\Git\OSCAR-code\Building\Windows
The file cannot be copied onto itself.
       0 file(s) copied.
Post Reply Post Reply
Quote:I was trying to run the deploy.bat file to create a version of the program that I could run without using Qt, but its output is only....

Deploy.bat is not designed to run outside of the environment created by QT Creator or buildall.bat.  You could take buildall.bat, delete the "call :buildone 32" line to just built a 64-bit version of OSCAR.  If you want to build a debug version, you'll probably have to customize buildall.bat -- I don't know details as I have never built a debug version outside of QT.

The shadowBuildDir is the directory in which OSCAR is to be built.  buildall.bat takes care of getting that reasonable.

You'll see a "@echo off" statement early in deploy.bat.  Comment that out (add a few colons at beginning of line) and all of the steps in deploy.bat will be echoed to the command window so you can see what goes wrong.
Useful links

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Displaying more data from viatom/Wellue in the summary panel ? croc297 2 76 03-25-2024, 04:30 PM
Last Post: AlannaSantos
  OSCAR only displaying most resent season from import Nacown 4 529 01-04-2024, 09:52 PM
Last Post: Nacown
  Adding charts to Overview? bstabens 1 411 11-24-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 564 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB
  OSCAR Overview Pressure Plot not showing real Max sopherFellow 15 2,240 09-09-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: edfreeman
  [Feature Request] EPR mode in overview pressure graph tossinandturnin 8 853 07-24-2023, 06:24 AM
Last Post: tossinandturnin
  Oscar will not show Overview after SD card Replacement [Solved, see post #4] DaKitty 4 760 05-04-2023, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.