Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Pressure] resMed Tango help
resMed Tango help
Hello,
I am writing this post for my dad because he doesn't have a computer and is about at the end of his rope. He has a resmed tango Cpap machine for many years now. Recently he has been increasingly exhausted during the day and went for an updated sleep study which found his pressure setting needs to be adjusted. However, now his Cpap supply provider has changed and with all the time and it is taking to get someone out to him to adjust the setting is ridiculous. He wants to just do it himself to get some relief. I have been doing the research for him and this board seems to be our best hope. However, I cannot find my dad's specific machine on here to download and/view the clinicians manual to tell him how to change it himself. Please if anyone can help us we would greatly appreciate it. Does anyone know the link or the way to receive the clinician manual for the resmed tango machine? I do have his serial number if that helps. Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: resMed Tango help
Welcome Dadscpap, if you can't find it in the list of manuals you may have a problem, it sounds like an old CPAP, is it time he upgrades to a newer model? I know it will take time to update but the newer machines are much better and have a lot more comfort features, hopefully someone on here maybe be able to talk you through how to change the settings in the short term, good luck.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Dadscpap,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Is there any possible way your dad can upgrade to a newer machine? He would be much better served with newer and better technology but hang in there for help and suggestions and best of luck to you and your dad.
Edit: I thought I'd let you know that,At the top of each page here on this board, there is a suppliers list, and Supplier #2 has some good buys on either gently used or open-box machines.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, the manual for the machine is available.

Go here:
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

Scroll down to section 3
Follow the directions to get the manual via email.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
I want to thank you all so much for your quick and helpful responses! I am going to talk to him about getting a new upgrade as well but in the short term the manual will be so much help. Thanks Thanks Andrea
Post Reply Post Reply
Information on how to pick the best machine for his needs:
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ne_Choices

If he is paying out of pocket, he can use Supplier #2 from our Supplier's List. All he needs is a prescription for it. Any doctor can write one, it does not have to be a sleep doctor.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks again for all your help. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
You are a good son to help your dad like this. I am sure and hopeful that he appreciates this! Too bad more aren't helpful like you.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi everyone resmed tango e003 Jhonn stark 2 1,098 12-18-2020, 12:59 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.