Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Pressure reset for ResMed Escape II
Pressure reset for ResMed Escape II
    I can't find instructions for the ResMed Escape II CPAP. Can someone please point me to the right place? I'm attaching a picture of the machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Pressure reset for ResMed Escape II
(06-06-2014, 02:48 PM)dbenfield86 Wrote: I can't find instructions for the ResMed Escape II CPAP. Can someone please point me to the right place? I'm attaching a picture of the machine.
If not mistaken, it looks like an S8 to me, You can ask for the clinical manual via Email, scroll down to section three (ResMed S8 Escape)
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual
Press the right and down arrows simultaneously for about 3 seconds until the word "clinical" appears. Select Menu, then use the left and right arrows to cycle through the settings. Use the up and down arrows to make adjustments.

S8 setup video from CPAP library: http://vimeo.com/19565675
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi dbenfield86,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post and best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you. As it turns out I found a pdf document elsewhere online that explains how to get into the settings of my ResMed S8. I tried it and I think it worked, we'll see. I have the opposite problem of most folks, it seems. The pressure is too high and it starts pushing air out between my skin and the mask and it wakes me up and keeps my light-sleeping wife awake. I need to lower the ramp max pressure. I find that I don't need a lot of pressure for my apnea, I guess it's not so severe.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-06-2014, 07:25 PM)dbenfield86 Wrote: I find that I don't need a lot of pressure for my apnea, I guess it's not so severe.
We don,t know for sure
S8 Escape does not display/report any useful data such as AHI or leak data, just how many hours using the machine each night

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Seeking advice for reset of time zone richapple 0 196 02-03-2024, 11:43 AM
Last Post: richapple
  My resmed s9 escape auto does not save date and time. jocemar 2 280 12-30-2023, 11:03 PM
Last Post: jocemar
  Isn't Resmed's Expiratory Pressure Relief really Inspiratory Pressure Support?? Reznik 122 18,647 12-09-2023, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Kathy14225
Question [CPAP] Reset motor run hours after new motor djforrestidaho 9 815 12-06-2023, 04:19 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Any one know how reset the Resmed Airsense 10? hs8738 8 27,737 11-24-2023, 04:48 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Any downside to using static pressure vs range pressure? hejohoo 6 925 09-08-2023, 11:50 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  Need help w pressure, tired in morning, resmed 11 cejay 3 545 08-23-2023, 10:46 AM
Last Post: cejay

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.