Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Pressures in OSCAR pressure graphs don't match pressures diplayed at top of graph
Pressures in OSCAR pressure graphs don't match pressures diplayed at top of graph
The pressure listed at the top of the pressure graph pane when rolling over the graph don't match the pressures the graph indicates. They appear to be about 1 cm lower than the graph indicates. The pressure graph appears to be displaying the correct readings.

I am running OSCAR 1.0.1-r-1 on a 2015 iMac running Mojave 10.14.5 with a 27-inch retina 5k monitor.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Pressures in OSCAR pressure graphs don't match pressures diplayed at top of graph
I've got several questions to try to refine the problem (as I cannot reproduce this on my Windows computer). Does this occur all the time (every day)? Is the problem that the reported pressure just doesn't match the cursor position? If you move the cursor right or left, does it report the correct pressure, but just not in the right place? Do you see a similar problem on any other graphs? Have you seen anything like this in SleepyHead (and which version)?

Thanks!
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Pressures in OSCAR pressure graphs don't match pressures diplayed at top of graph
It happens every day in the month I checked.

The Pressure and EPAP values displayed in the top left of the pressure graph pane are 1 to 2 cm lower than the graph shows. The highest and lowest points of the graph appear to be very close to the minimum and maximum pressures reported in the statistics section of the Daily Sidebar. It isn't just a cursor position problem. The values shown on the top of the graph pane reach their maximum value at the same time the graph does. They are just displaying lower than the graph displays and never reach the maximum and minimum values reported in the Daily Sidebar, regardless of where the cursor is positioned. Approximately one hour before the end of each session I checked the values at the top of the graph pane display 0.00 all the way to the end of the session while the graph is displayed all the way to the end of the session.

The values reported at the top of the Flow Limit graph pane appear to be offset from the Flow Limit graph and have the same problems the Pressure graph does.

The values reported at the top of the Snore graph pane appear to be synced with the graph, but report a consistent 0.00 regardless of cursor position. The snore events displayed on the graph are if such short duration that OSCAR may not be assigning them a value.

I use SleepyHead 1.1.0-unstable-0 [9da8b2a7 open GL] as well. It has all the same issues OSCAR does.

This isn't really a problem for me since I use the graphs exclusively when checking my data. I just happened to notice the issue when I inadvertently drug the cursor over the graph today and thought you may want to know about it.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the details. I'll add this issue to our list.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
PM me if you need data. I will be glad to share mine.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Graphs switched off? cberistain 19 2,400 Yesterday, 12:22 PM
Last Post: wxmcpo
  OSCAR Overview Line Graph Jan Flikweert 15 236 04-19-2024, 01:11 AM
Last Post: Jan Flikweert
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 307 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
Question Exporting OSCAR Graphs Wizard99 2 297 02-09-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Wizard99
  OSCAR "Most recent" AHI doesn't match " Changes to Device Settings" macbob 5 1,082 01-19-2024, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  OSCAR not picking up resetting of min pressure? WisNaeMe 6 577 01-17-2024, 07:55 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 602 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.