Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Print Problems with SleepyHead
Print Problems with SleepyHead
Today I made my first trials with the Sleepyhead software. I was impressed about the features, but there is one problem.

I was unable to print reports. In case of trying it I got a short notice on the screen that a problem is occurred. Then the software stopped.
I´m working with Windows 8.1

Can you help me? Would the problem disappear under Windows 10?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance.

Best regards from Frankfurt, Germany

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Print Problems with SleepyHead
It's an issue with the current version that supposedly (I hope) addressed in the next release. You can try messing with screen resolution or use something like the Snipping tool.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Alan,

Thanks for quick response.

So I will looking forward to hearing from your next software release in the future.

Best regards from Germany!

Wolf
Post Reply Post Reply
I am having the same problem. Since your message is dated Oct 23rd I imagine that it is the latest version that has the printing issue. Otherwise, everything seems to work well for me. Thanks for the impressive software.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-23-2015, 02:37 AM)WJKWJK Wrote: Today I made my first trials with the Sleepyhead software. I was impressed about the features, but there is one problem.

I was unable to print reports. In case of trying it I got a short notice on the screen that a problem is occurred. Then the software stopped.
I´m working with Windows 8.1

Can you help me? Would the problem disappear under Windows 10?

Thanks a lot for your help in advance.

Best regards from Frankfurt, Germany

Just out of curiosity, have you tried printing it to a pdf? Sometimes that will work when printing to a printer fails. There a a couple of pdf add-ins like foxit and cutepdf that work (or used to when I was doing support).

Once you get the report as a pdf, then you can try printing it from Adobe or whatever pdf reader/printer you use.

Homer

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] OSCAR v1.5.2 is Install Problems millerdq 1 56 Yesterday, 03:29 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Problems displaying graphs on Daily page SueB 4 567 11-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SueB
  OSCAR Problems on Mac Sonoma 14.0 kenhh 6 1,061 11-05-2023, 01:40 AM
Last Post: WW4B
  OSCAR: Print multiple days edgreenberg 0 546 08-11-2023, 09:46 AM
Last Post: edgreenberg
  Need help with OSCAR--several problems and can't use it SideSleeper 14 1,159 01-11-2023, 06:43 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper
  OSCAR HELP- New Problems ApneaticBill 4 551 11-25-2022, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Can't Print Report Quarky68 2 580 07-22-2022, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Quarky68

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.