Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Printing Report from Sleepyhead
Printing Report from Sleepyhead
Hello,
I am a newbie and just printed my first report. The problem is that it printed very microscopic. The whole report is about an inch and a half in length and width. I couldn't read it to save my life. Any suggestions?

Thank you for your time.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Printing Report from Sleepyhead
Hi kristinchontelle!

Welcome to the forum.

The small print size is a known problem. It seems to be corrected in the 1.0,0,0-Beta 1 Nightly Build.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you so much! It work beautifully!
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-17-2016, 05:28 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Hi kristinchontelle!

Welcome to the forum.

The small print size is a known problem. It seems to be corrected in the 1.0,0,0-Beta 1 Nightly Build.

Hi both, I can't find that Beta anywhere and could really do with printing out some recent reports. Print screen is OK but a little blurry and the teeny tiny print from Sleepyhead is unusable - any idea how I can print this info so I can take it to my doctor?
Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Due to a licensing (dis)agreement, it has been temporally pulled from public testing. Hopefully it will return shortly.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-25-2016, 01:18 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Due to a licensing (dis)agreement, it has been temporally pulled from public testing. Hopefully it will return shortly.

That's a real shame. Is there any sort of fix? How do I print without doing a succession of print screen, copy and pastes.....?
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-26-2016, 12:08 PM)Dottydog Wrote:
(03-25-2016, 01:18 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Due to a licensing (dis)agreement, it has been temporally pulled from public testing. Hopefully it will return shortly.

That's a real shame. Is there any sort of fix? How do I print without doing a succession of print screen, copy and pastes.....?

One option is to use the Windows Snipping tool. Look under Programs->Accessories for it. This tool allows you to highlight the screen area you wish to capture and save the region as a graphic file.

Keep your fingers crossed, SleepyHead 1.0 Beta may make an appearance shortly.

Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this question but I'm new to the site and don't know where else to post this. I have a ResMed Air Sense 10. I have installed the Sleepy Head software and I seem to be getting all the data from the memory chip. Would I have better information to work with if I used the ResMed software? If so where would I get it? I like the data that I'm getting from the SleepyHead software, not really sure how to interpret it right now, but I have seen improvement over the seven days that I've been using the machine. Any advice and help is appreciated. Thanks for this site. I will donate in a couple of weeks. Next commission check comes then.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Chagal, welcome to Apnea Board!

Actually, many people prefer SleepyHead to ResMed's ResScan software. Pretty sure you're going to get the same type of info with SleepyHead that you'd get with ResScan, but SleepyHead is easier to use.

One thing you can do with ResScan that you can't with SleepyHead, and that is make setting changes within the software. But you don't need the software to do that, as you can make changes within the Clinician Setup mode on your AirSense 10. You can find directions on getting into the Clinician Menu of your machine here. Additionally, you can request a copy of the Clinician Setup manual by following the directions in Section Three of this page:

http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

To get the ResScan software, follow the directions in this thread:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

If you have further questions on using either ResScan or SleepyHead, feel free to start your own new thread here in the Software Support Forum so it gets more attention. Directions on how to start a new thread here.

Hope this helps! Perhaps others can add info as well.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Extremely annoying when you need a Report for doc's appointment. However, PRINT SCREEN works as a good go around. Expand Sleephead to fill the screen. Print screen of top of your report and then repeat for the bottom. I found that the graphic overviews print normally (but have no lines). Had to bring my Sleepyhead report as I only have 2 weeks of data despite a year's worth of use. My SD card fizzed.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Field map Oscar report fields to MyAir fields jim62 1 158 03-06-2024, 07:38 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Seeking help with O2 report/OSCAR ejbpesca 26 1,478 02-01-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [BUG report] OSCAR v1.5.1 Skalou 10 1,284 12-03-2023, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  First OSCAR Report - Leak Rate jfkaess 11 1,682 11-11-2023, 05:15 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  how to use CPAP data to compute RDI with machine that doesn't report RERAs? TryingToGetItRight 3 628 09-29-2023, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  User report: Löwenstein Prisma Smart Plus works very well with 1.5.0 clan 1 728 09-24-2023, 01:41 AM
Last Post: clan
  Aeonmed Data download & Report software Laknatha 2 773 07-18-2023, 04:35 AM
Last Post: Laknatha

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.