Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Printing graphs Resscan
Resscan produces great strip charts and graphs, but does not seem to have capability to print them. Prints text reports just fine. Using screen print and/or clip utility produces poor results. Am I missing something?
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the forum.

If I recall correctly ResScan has the ability to produce reports in PDF format, which can then be printed. I'm not at my PC at the moment but will check later.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
True, reports are generated as PDFs.

Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Thanks very much based on what  you said, I went looking and figured out how to run the reports and get PDFs.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information [Admin Note] New ResScan version 5.9 SuperSleeper 7 282 50 minutes ago
Last Post: yankees123
  ResScan Data mikeh99 13 243 Yesterday, 09:39 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Sleepyhead - Pressure vs Mask Pressure Graphs sonicboom 11 1,745 11-25-2017, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Reznik
  Sleepyhead vs. ResScan Pre-Installation Questions Ron The Piper 10 507 11-22-2017, 08:42 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  Comparing ResScan to Sleepyhead over a long period calcuttaman 3 209 11-22-2017, 12:28 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Print Graphs moonman 3 253 11-13-2017, 05:37 PM
Last Post: moonman
  AirView vs ResScan yankees123 2 287 10-12-2017, 01:33 PM
Last Post: yankees123