Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Abdominal pain from open mouth. 4 days
Abdominal pain from open mouth. 4 days
Have been running 12cm with a Vitera FF mask humidity 4 for quite along time with Kineasiology tape to keep my mouth shut. Has been working fine all last year until I ran out of tape on New Years and decided to do that night without it after a few beers. Woke up the next morning dehydrated and a pain in the stomach. Have had beer before with mouth taped and ok. Now on Day 4 and stomach still sore so not sure if I should see doc till next week and see if pain subsides. Am taking it easy eating Greek yoghurt banana grapes etc. Maybe a bit of Aerophagia.Thought I’d put it out there.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Abdominal pain from open mouth. 4 days
Neo, please post a current chart. I tried looking at your post history, and the last time you put up a chart was a DS-1 machine while you were going from an Vauto to ASV. Needless to say, I have no clue what you're working with here, and that would help a lot to give you better advise.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Starting therapy - 3 days in, help and recommendations joedes 2 94 6 hours ago
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Help with adjustments post open heart valve replacement SistineKid 1 45 8 hours ago
Last Post: Jay51
  Mouth Tape Tradegy PappaJoe 12 867 Yesterday, 06:40 AM
Last Post: SeePak
  Many OA's and neck/shoulder pain sfgiants123 2 99 04-18-2024, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Acid problems and pressure build up in mouth Hurdsy 2 116 04-17-2024, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Hurdsy
  Persistent micro arousals? first few days on ResMed after switch from Philips. manders513 10 1,223 04-17-2024, 01:14 PM
Last Post: freakyfrog
  Dry mouth and throat. VegasGMC 3 114 04-15-2024, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.